Oppa...?!

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author:

You are now sitting on a bench, in the park snobbing loudly. You didn't even know why...it hurt you so much that Zelo was kissed by Lee Mia. Maybe, maybe you already have fallen for him. But this is the thing you don't know or you know but just don't want to admit it. It's like your brain and heart said different thing, this made you confused. Many time you tryed to explain yourself what happening to you now, why are you crying ...eventhought you are not the type of people who's sensitive. But still you can't solve this...

....

You:

"Stupid Zelo,can't you just kicked her away before she could even kiss you!..Stupid dork b*tch  Lee Mia! Why has she done that!",I curssed under my breath and begun to talked to myself.Oh well I know, this  b*tch want him to be her's! But waeyo in front of me ...

 " Aww since when my dongsaeng is a Crazy Person, who's talking to herself?", a male Voice from in beside me said. This Voice,I know this..but what was his name again....? I thought and turn to Face him. " Oppa!!!" I widened my eyes. Actually I know who he is but I always forget his Name....Hahaha I'm kind of really forgetful, if it comes to remembering name! 

"Hey _______, you still can't remember my name, huh...we know each other since the champing holiday back then and you still can't remember my name, what kind of dongsaeng are you?!, Mr. Oppa said.

"I-I know your name, it's something with Woo,right?",I  answered...unsure if it really was something with Woo or not! Well I'm not saw him for such a long time, how can I be able to remembered his name...back then I always used to call him Oppa this, Oppa that but never add his name ....so it's not my fault!

"Yeah you're right it has Woo in it.....and It's Hyunwoo, now save it in your little brain!", Hyunwoo oppa nag at me.

I :"Nae Hyunwoo oppa, I will try!" *smirk

Hyunwoo oppa: " Yah! What's that mean you will try....you must remember ok!" * With both of his hands, he cupped my cheeks, so that now I was looking straight at him in the eyes.

I: " Oppa...I'm just joking, of course I will!" 

Hyunwoo oppa: "Good girl!!!...omo, your eyes are swollen, have you been crying...omona my dongsaeng gwennchana, who did something to you tell me ...I will beat the crap out of this person?"

I: "Oppa...it's nothing, don't worry!" *a faint smile 

Hyunwoo: " Ahhh...ok, when you say so!, anyways you wanna come and have dinner together  with me ...then we can talk a bit what you and I have been doing, in the while we didn't meet each other...what do you think?"

I don't know should I? hmm maybe I should...I'm still not ready to face Zelo yet!

I: "Sure, why not!"

The time with Hyunwoo oppa was really funny, he made me forget about the kiss scene and so on....! We were talking about stuff like what he was doing all the time he was away from Korea( that why I'm not able to meet him or he me!) and yeah! The times flew at the end he brought me back home and we bid goodbye to each other!

And now I'm here in front of the door to my house....somehow I've the feeling, I don't wanna go in but sooner or later I've to, so I took a deep breath and swung the door open.

"Ouchhh ....ahhhh ....ouchhhh my belly...mommy help me, it's so painful ...ah

Please log in to read the full chapter