Don't you dare touch my girlfriend!

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author:

"W-what how did you-", you started to say but you noticed Zelo, so your question solves itself.

Zelo: " Well...can we joined you guys(Sami and you)?"

You just nodded your Head and they all (BAP) were now sitting with you.

"So..how about you guys introduced yourself !",Zelo suggest.

You: " Well...this is Sami my bestfriend...and like you guys know I'm Zelos' cousin,Park ________!" * well not really cousin, just his mom and my mom are bestfriend ....and they love each other like sisters, so that's why but they don't have to know ....you thought

" Ok ...now hyungs introduced yourself!", Zelo demand.

They all then introduced themself first Yonkguk, Himchan, Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae. 

Then they all said their slogan in unison:"We are BAP, yes sir!"

While all of you were having some conversation, someone is looking from far away. ( guess who hahaha of course it's Miss Queenka, Lee Mia)

 

Lee Mia:

That !!! What did she think, first pushed me away and said she understood....and now she's eating lunch with My Zelo oppa and the rest of BAP! B*tch you sure want to die in young ages ae? I will servers you right after school! 

Yobseo André,

Yeah what you want? 

I've sth. for you to do!

Oh ok...who you want me to get Out off your way!

Park_______!...you can do what ever you want with her but make her suffer for sure.

Uhm, ok... it has been long time ago...I've check Out a chick!

Whatever! After school today ...do not forget ,ok!

Ara,bye!

Bye.

 

Author: 

All you guys were having Fun at your lunch time....during these you and Sami got pretty close to the BAP guys but for the matter of fact you still did used to Talk too much to them.

Soon lunch was over and all of you make your way back to your class. Chemie was your next lesson ...you really like Chemie, but somehow you didn't understand it. It's like you listen to the teacher while teaching ,but every words they said went in your left ear and went out your right ear again ...( you guys understand what I mean?) Zelo on the other hand always sleep during all the lesson ...but somehow he never fails when you guys were writing test, that so unfaire...

Whatever now school is over and Zelo is waiting for you outside because you hadn't finished packing your books and so on.

 

Zelo:

Really I don't want to complain but how long do girls need to just packed some books and other stuff. See lots of students were already out from school ....and that brat is still in there did she want to pissed me off or why is she so damn lame today.

So I think I've to dragged you out ...since I don't wanna sleepover at school. Why aunt can't left me her

Please log in to read the full chapter