She/He my cousin ...No Way !!!

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongup:

"Omo, Joonhong ~ah...what wrong, what did you do again, to be like these?", I asked Zelo. (Oops, I think I forgot to tell you Guys that Jongup just came Out from the shop and saw what happened...so I Walk to Zelo to help him up and bring him home)  "Hyung, I'm the One who hurt right now,Not her...and why should i do something to her,I didn't do anything!", Zelo whine. "Don't dare to lie to me...if you didn't do anything why she got that Mad and Kick your little Zelo~~!",I told him and tryed to held my laughter but failed. ~Puhahhahaha~ After I laught my Off...I help him up "Now Zelo what Happened!", I asked. Hurrr he sigh heavy before answer:"Hyung, you remember that Girl from yesterday I told you?" I Looked at him with blank expression and nodded my head."Yeah, that girl,was she!", Zelo continued. Now my mouth formed an 'O' shape. And because I know that something more Must have happened, so I asked him between looking suspected to find what he's hidding:"What else happened?" 

 

Zelo: 

After that Spoilbrat left. I sat their and groan in pain. Then out of nowhere Jongup Hyung came and helped me up, but the serious part was as he asked:"What else happened?" --My heart begann to Pump like Crazy, because all the Kiss scene shot through my mind again.--At that Time I was so lost in my World so the next Thing I Feel was a Hard smack on my head."Ouch, Hyung that hurt!", I pouted. "Sorry dongsaeng and now Tell me what Else happened?", he asked. "Non of your business  Hyung !", I Said and Run home before he could asked more or bring me to Say what happened.

"Aish, These Kid", I heard him shout After me. "Sorry Hyung but if I Tell you I kiss her you'll tell the other hyungs and you Guys will teasing me, because of these...because you Guys know I have Never Kiss someone Else before, so that was m

Please log in to read the full chapter