Marry News all over School !

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

----Monday----

 

Auhor:

After a really awkward weekend ...It's Finally monday. You guys Must why I called it a really awkward weedend ...well 1. It's started from Satureday ...about the married thing. On sunday your mom moved Out with your aunt let the two of you alone living in your house + they locked all bedrooms door, except for you so you to have to sleep in the same room again...and untill your mom and aunt wanted to unlocked the doors, but it seems like they will Never Open the doors.

Whatever on Monday you guys went to school together and separate ways when you guys about to arrived at school like every freaking day that is not weekend. Your were walking to the entrance of school building, you don't know why but evry one eyes were on you, followed you every step you take. It's kindka annoying ...then  a big really giant poster hit you. It's says that your and Zelo's Wedding will be this week on Satureday...and the terrible part of it was ...EVERYONE ,and I MEAN EVERYONE WILL BE INVITED TO YOUR WEDDING!!!

 ...

BAP + Sami:

Sami asked BAP: " Hey guys did you heard about the Wedding from ZElo and ______?"

Jongup:"YeaH, who wouldn't,if there is a 2m x 2m poster on the wall everywhere, silly question!"

Sami:" W-what silly question ...you-u Gay,I just asked to make sure you guys heard about it!"

Jongup: " What did you call me GAY...arrrrgggh I'm not a GAY, get it!"

Sami: " But you look like one!" * she coldly said

The rest of BAP chuckled, except Zelo . (except Zelo, he wasn't there yet!)

Daehyun cleared his throat: " You guys stop it already...stop it, will you even thought Sami is right you looks like a GAY!" * break out in laught attack

---- in between Zelo is there to---

Zelo: " Guys what's so funny could I know too!"

YongGuk: " Well nothing much...you Sami called Jongup a Gay!"

*Zelo begun to laught but stop when Himchan asked him about the Wedding!

Himchan: " Zelo, now tell me is that true you're going to marry _______ , these Satureday!"

Zelo's jaw dropped open and now is hangs down like it is about to touch the floor.

"H-how did you guys, know about i-it?", he ( Zelo) stuttered.

......

Zelo:

Ae......?!

"H-how did you guys, know about i-it?",I blurst out but clearly for them to understand. I remember I didn't tell anyone about the Wedding  and I'm sure ______ will also not tell anyone , coz' she didn't agree on these at the first place ...SERIOUSLY HOW DID THEY KNOW...ARE THEY kind of a stalker or sth.???? 

Youngjae hyung then said: "Who wouldn't know, about this..." What did he mean, did that means everyone know about my Wedding????

" Sorry hyung but I don't get it..why should everyone know about my Wedding!",I said still confused what did he mean.

"Well easy lets us(BAP+ SAmi)  show you something!", Youngjae hyung continued and then he and the others walk to somewhere and I just followed behind them.

----------

"There!", Sami shouted and point at wall. I followed the direction of her finger....OOOOOOH MYYYY Elephant Godness...an giant poster about my WEDDING!!!!

------Ringggggg Ringgggg------ the school bell rang, signaled, class is about to begin.

........

You:

Aaaaaaaaahhh mom, aunt really that's too much...now I've to collect all of these ing posters.

-------Ringgg Ringgg---------

Luckly I already collect every posters here..

Please log in to read the full chapter