When dreams come True

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

YOU:

"Ooohhh NO, I'm lateeeeee......, MoooooM why don't you wake me up!", I shouted from the bathroom. "Hey Babe don't worry, you're not late for anything!",my mom tryed to calm me down. Before she could continue, I already run down the stairs and about to left the house, then I heard a BOOOOOOOOM...and a "COME BACK TO ME BABY; COME BACKE CAUSE I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE...",I jumped up from my bed and noticed that was a dream. "WAAAAAHAHAHAHA", I started to laugh at myself about the dream that makes no sense. "OH ", I shouted as I stared at the clock. It's 7:20 am now and I'm going to be late for school, because I've only 10 minutes left to prepared myself and get to school in time. So I prepared myself in ca. 5 minutes and then I walk to the living-room to get my schoolbag. All of a sudden my mom spoke up:" Hey Babe don't worry, you're not late for anything!" "WHAT?,wait WHAT did you just said?", I asked my mom with a confused look on my face. Then she replied that what she has told me and I was shocked as I remembered that, that was all most the same sentences like in my DREAM that I've had before.

----1 minute silent-----

But now I really have no time to think about it anymore, because I've only 2minutes left to get to school in time. So I quickly grabbed everything I need and thrown away the story that I had dreamed.

As fast as I can I left the house and run down the street. And as I'm cross the street---A car that was very fast dr

Please log in to read the full chapter