It's not true, right?!

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author Pov.:

"So am going to be a mom? Is this for real? This is not one kind of bad JOKE right? What to do, what to think! Is everything going to be ok? What if I can't be a good mom for my child? Will my baby be a healthly kid? Is it a girl or a boy? Am I even ready? Urgh, I don't know, I don't know!!!"- Those thought were running up and down in your brain the past few months.

And now It's almost Christmas, which means You're in the ... second and a half month of pregnancy ( I guess?! O.o)! So well whatever, the fact of becoming a mom is still new for you! And the morning sickness is getting on your nerves and your mood swing is like... One second You're Happy, the next You're sad and being such a crying baby and then a moment later you're like a mad woman! Poor Zelo-ah~~~ is the only thing I could say?! The boy had to bear with your mood swings..., every now and then! But he didn't mind it at all, since he's doing it for you and your baby! (Isn't he just freaking Loveable and perfect here??! *fangirling ^^)

Your Pov.:

Awww how time can time flies so fast,Christmas nearing, already! The past few months my giant baby has to suffer a lot, because of me. I pity him a lot! But what can I do, I just could not control myself ...my mood Swings are changing every now and then. There is nothing that I can do to stop it. I can only hope that it will stop soon, because I really don't know how much longer he can bear it with me. And I know he's tired, because of his training/work with BAP and school (exams) and most of all cause ME!

Well you might wonder if I still go to school right?! Well of course I am! And no, no one at school knows about me being pregnant... Just the BAP Boys and Sami do! I won't attened school when my belly grows noticeable bigger! I'll just ...what does it called...home schooling...??! Yeah will do that!

So well since today my Big boy is not at I might as well use this change to prepare the Christmas present for my hubby and the moms

Please log in to read the full chapter