I'm greatful...I've you

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author:

The next Morning came and you found yourself in Zelo embrace. You were looking at Zelo's sleeping Figure....he looks cute, Peacefull , really angelic and not like when he's awake.You studied his face carefully, your eyes trail from his eyes to his nose, from nose down to his lips....and you stopped there. Are this really the lips that kissed you twice,alrealdy! And is that guy, who comfort you yesterday,really him (Zelo)?! The guy who shared his also awful fate...who cry along with you, and at the moment he wipe your tears away,tell you to do not cry...coz' it's hurt him, whatever that will happen, he'll be by your side! The memories from last night played in your mind...along with the Song "Baby don't Cry!".  

....

Now you were caressed his left cheek softly, " Thanks you for comforting me last night!", you whispered into his ear and gave him a little peck on his cheek and slowly removed his arm around you and you made your Way to the shower.After shower you changed into a Light-Pink T- Shirt and a light-Pink pants and went down to prepare breakfast!

(When you guys wonder...how it would Look like) It's Look like this:

 

You:

Todays breakfast is Rice Soup with constructionally pork, since I wanna eat soup today!

"Rice Soup with constructionally pork" is a Thai dishes, eat it most time for breakfast or late night food!

It's look like this:

 

Zelo:

I was lying on the bed and have a beautiful dream! It's about _________! In my Dream she whispered into my ear" Thanks you for comforting me last night!" and after that she gave me a peck on my cheek. It felt so real...like ________ had really done it to me, but I think this is difficult to happen....I can just dream about it! ~.~

A smell of food .....a really delicious smell, woke me fully up. So I went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower.

After I was finished shower, went back to the bedroom and was about to changed into a T-shirt and some hip hop shorts of mine, the door burst open.

"Zelo~~~ breakfast is rea~ Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!", the door slammed close again.

.....

 

You:

OMG´....OMG did I really see that,no no I didn'

Please log in to read the full chapter