Wedding day!!!

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author:

The days have past by really fast, like in just  a few second of wink....Because today is Satureday your Wedding Day, the Day that will changed your whole Life! As accept there were many People at your Wedding, since your beloved mother and aunt or mother in Law ...separated the News about your Wedding in your School + because both mom were really famous engineers, there also were a lot of  journalists. Well not only because of both mom, it was because of BAP were there too and of course Zelo, coz' he's a member of BAP.

The Times were walking so fast that the next Thing you realize is, you were standing in front of the priest with Zelo.

Priest: "Choi JoonHong, I asked you will you take Park______ as your wife and stay by her side whether in good or Bad time, and love her with all your heart!"

Zelo: " Yes, I will!"

Priest: "Ok... So Park_______, will you take Choi JoonHong as your husband and stay by his side whether in good or Bad time, and love him with all your heart!"

Before you answer, you took a glance at your mom...she gave you a glare. That means: if you dare say No and embressed her in the public, you'll  be definatly death.

You: " Yes, I-iii will!"

The both of you then Exchange rings and now it's Time for........

Prist:" So you two are officially husband and wife, you may kiss your bright now!"

You:"Bwoahh!" * your eyes widened

But before you could say anything more, Zelo pulled you into a KISS. You tryed hard to pushed him away but failed. 

Cheering crowd could be heard it were the BAP Boys and Sami who were cheering very loudly. Sure there were some People who cries, because they're jealous ...I mean they like Zelo really much.

After that Kiss that felt like eternitly for you...Zelo final pulled away. He blushed and smiled at you slyly. You on the other Hand just glared at him.

Soon the Wedding was over...now you guys have to say Goodbye to all the People that comes to your Wedding.

 

You:

"Annyeong...thanks for coming!", I bowed and these sentence I've to said it like 1000 times. Well maybe That's really over. The Most People were already left, now it's just me,Zelo, mom,aunt, BAP and Sami left.

" awww i can't believe it, my best friend already married!",Sami Beamed at me. To be honest I also can't believe it...I didn't think of getting married these early anyways.

"Zelo~~~~ dongsaeng you did a good Job earlier, not bad for you first kiss in your life!",YongGuk sang and highfive the other BAP member.

Zelo, he blushed just blushed....OMO what did YongGuk said First Kiss, did that mean.... at the day that Zelo save my life...errr-- we both have taken our "first kiss" away from each other! That means YongGuk thinks today Zelo kissed for the first time...coz' he didn't know...Zelo already had his First Kiss ???! Ahhhh just think about it made my cheeks burning. Seriously he hadn't

Please log in to read the full chapter