Were are the memories of my married life !

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You: 

I woke up with an awful pain on my head, I couldn't really described why it's so painful...all I know is it's hurt like hell,like someone had knocked me down by  using a Baseball raket to hit my head hardly. And just now I realized that it wasn't my room...everything and I really mean it , was  white neat and clean ....It look so boring , like I was in a hospital ...Ohh what is this on my hand ...i could see an innertube. Slowy I trailed my eyes up were this innertube actually come from...and there it was the Vaccine fusion bottle. What the hell am I doing at the hospital...I asked myself ..just then the door of the room swung opened ...and in came OMG  arrrrgggggh "Jerk what are you doing here", I screamed at him and he widened his eyes. 

"Oh ______-ah, you're awake ...I'm not dreaming ,right....thanks god I didn't lose you!", that Mr. it-was-an-accident-I-didn't-mean-to-touched-your-Breats...said and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. As he opened his eyes again...he run to me and hugged me all  of a sudden. 

I  was shocked and then again  he asked "_____-ah ,gwennchanayo??? did anything hurt??? Did you know how worried I was, I thought ...I'm going to lose you! I should have cought you in time and you wouldn't have to get hurt or landed in the hospital!" Zelo giant jerk hugged me once again, but this time more tighter and didn't thought of let go off me.Seriously ...what's up with that Jerk! What was he even talking about???  

"Yahhh... You Jerk, let go of me!Who told you to hug me... and what are you talking about,losing me ....I was never yours and I've just met you yesterday ....when you fall on top of me and You touched my aarrghgh!",I scolded at him...and it seems like he was so shocked and frustrate about what I've said.

....

Zelo:

WHAT---WHAAAAT did she just said, JUST MET ME YESTERDAY!!! and I'M FALLING ON TOP OF HER AND TOUCHED HER ARSFjd .....ohhhh hell nooo this can't be like this!

"___________-ah, tell me you didn't forget our wonderful memories back then...Did you, did you ...please tell me you remeber that I'm your husband and I'm the one who took away, your first kiss...argggh don't stay quiet like that answer me pleaseeee!!!",I

Please log in to read the full chapter