the sudden scream...Oh she remembered

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo:

I was on the way to school, then as I'm about to cross the street I saw a girl who's nearly was over drove by a car. So I run up to her without thinking, I grabbed her wrist and wanted to bring her to the save pavement, because it's look like she couldn't move. I don't know why, but the only thing what I know in that situation I just wanted to helped her so I did. As we nearly arrived the pavement,SHE FELL DOWN And her head crush into the hard ground.QUICKLY, I turned my attention to her and her painful expression on her face. Before I could say anything she closed her eyes.

In the house of Zelo:

YOU:

"Aaah, my head....it hurt!", I whine as I'm awake from my "Blackout" from before. In between, I whine I could hear someone walked over to me and started to my hair, then a manly but very soft voice tryed to calm me down. At the moment I've heard these softly voice....I could felt like all my pain was blown away. So I slowly opened my eyes to see a young guy about my ages in front of me!

Zelo:

"Oh no what no, s-s-she openened her eyes! What,what...what should I do.. what, w-what if she remembered me !!!?

I-I mean who will not remember?!....the boy who accidently fall on her and---- a-a-and ....! " AaAaAaAaaahh, you---You ert boy.....wwhat are you doing here!!!", a loud scream disturb my thought. "I'm the one who helped you on the street remember!!!",I quickly answered. " No, I'm not remember...EVERYTHING I COULD REMEMBER FROM YOU ERT IS THAT Y-YOU FELL ON ME YESTERDAY AND...AND Y-YOU TOUCHED MY...ARRRG....GO away from here or you'll die!!!!!!", angrily she remind me. Then my cheeks blushed up red like a tomato, because of the embrassing thing that happened to me yesterday. " I hope she can forgive me about that", I thought, before look at her.

YOU:

So I slowly opened my eyes to see a young guy about my ages......

Please log in to read the full chapter