Damage Control

Movie Magic

 

Jin Guk arrived in the 2pm dorm.

He went straight to his room after saying hi to Junho and Chansung who were playing video games in the living room.

 

As he entered his room, he immediately plopped down on his bed and got his phone out of his pocket. He touched the write a new message button on his phone and started to write a text to Sohee.

His mind also began to wander about.

What does she mean that Hye Mi likes me? Was she telling the truth or was she just playing with me? If she's not playing, what made her think that Hye Mi likes me? He finished writing his text.

He just needs to fill up the space after the 'Send message to:'.

Does Hye Mi really like me? What should I do now? Hye Mi-ah… He continued to think.

Then….

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He suddenly screamed as the screen on his phone showed 'Message Sent to Hye Mi'.

"NOOOO! NO! STUPID! UGH!" He continued now hitting his head with both hands.

 

The boys who were playing video games heard his scream and went running towards his room.

As they open the door, they saw Jin Guk on his knees talking to his phone which he held with both hands right in front of him.

"Please don't let that text reach Hye Mi. Pleaaasssee. I'll be a good cellphone owner. I'll buy you a new screen protector." He begged/bribed the phone.

"Uh... hyung are you okay?" Junho asked.

Jin Guk was shocked that they were there and dropped his phone and nodded profusely while waving them away.

They then closed the door slowly and walked away from his room.

"That was weird." Chansung suddenly said while walking.

Junho laughed.

 


 

"WHAT?!" Hye Mi blurted out loud after reading Jin Guk's text.

"Yah! You really have no shame! Now you accuse me of liking him! Hmph!" Hye Mi exclaimed loudly while shaking her phone and stomping her feet.

Hye Sung came out of her room.

"Unnie, what's with the tantrum fit? I'm practicing my solo for our showcase. I can't concentrate." She complained.

Hye Mi shot her a death glare and stormed off to her own room.

"Aissshhh she's all grown up yet her temper is still horrible." Hye Sung sighed and went back to her room.

 

 Hye Mi threw her phone on the bed as she entered the room and then began pacing.

"How dare she, accuse me of liking her guy. The nerve of that woman! Ugh! I don't even like him. I mean I used to like him. But that was like a year ago. How could I like him now? I'm with someone else."

She folded her arms and stopped as she thought of something.

"But Jin Guk's text…" She said softly.

It looked so intense. Were they fighting because she thought I liked her boyfriend? She began to worry.

"Hye Mi it's okay. You are not at fault here." She said to herself.

I shouldn't worry. I mean I didn't do anything right? But what if they break up because of me? ​She suddenly let out a smile. “Aigoo!!! Why was I smiling?! I’m going crazy! I better set it straight." Hye Mi exclaimed out loud as he reached for her phone and dialed a number.

It took a while for the person to answer.

"Hello Hye Mi. What made you call?"

"Jason can you give me Sohee's number."

"Huh? Why do you need it?"

"Ugh! I don't want to explain! Just give it to me if you have it."

"Alright you hothead. I'll text it to you."

"Okay. Hurry."

After a minute, she got Sohee's number and decided to give her a call immediately.

 "Yoboseo"

"Hello Sohee?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Uhm. This is Hye Mi, Jin Guk's friend."

"Hi Hye Mi, what made you call?"

"I just want to make it clear that Jin Guk doesn't like me. He used to but I guess not anymore. So don't fight with him about this."

"Huh?"

"And... uhm... Don't break up with him… That's all." Hye Mi said lastly before she ended the call.

"What was that?" Sohee said out loud. Better call Jin Guk. She thought.


 

I hope you'll like my latest chapter. It basically shows each of the two characters reaction after Jin Guk's mistake. Haha. 

Please comment! I really like reading your comments :) Also subscribe if you still haven't. 

*Also, I hope you enjoy my gifs. I'll try to make it more creative next time :)