Scandal

Movie Magic

The sun's glistening light illuminated Hye Mi's face. The curtains were slightly open that the sunlight was able to pass through the window. She woke up groggily. She was still in the clothes she wore last night. She remembered what happened and paused for a while.  She got up and looked at the clock beside her bed. It read 9:08 am.

"Oh !" I'm late for our breakfast date. She ran to the bathroom to fix herself up fast. While she was fixing her hair in an easy ponytail, Baek Hee entered their room.

"Yah! Baek Hee! Why didn't you wake me up? I'm late for my breakfast with Samdong." Hye Mi shouted from the bathroom.

Baek Hee walked towards her. "Uhm. Hye Mi, here. It came in early this morning with a bouquet." Baek Hee handed her a note.

It read:

Hye Mi I'm really sorry I couldn't make it to our breakfast date this morning. I had to fly back to Seoul early this morning because the scheduled CF that was moved up this morning. I'll make it up to you. I promise.

With love, Samdong

She sat down on the bed and stayed silent for a while.

"Hye Mi, are you okay?" Baek Hee asked.

This snapped Hye Mi back to reality. "Uhm. Yeah."

"Would you like to talk about it?" Baek Hee was concerned. Hye Mi looked really disappointed.

"No. I'm okay. Let's just eat breakfast." Hye Mi said.

"Okay. What do you want? I'll order room service. " BaeK Hee said as she dialed for room service.

"Bacon and eggs. And oh can you ask if they can buy a pack of yogurt drink from the convenience store across the hotel." Hye Mi said as she went back to the bathroom to take a bath.

After breakfast Baek Hee decided to cheer-up Hye Mi through retail therapy. They shopped to the point that they needed to buy new luggage to fit their new things. By 3 in the afternoon they were on a plane on the way back to S. Korea.

As they were both seated comfortably next to each other Hye Mi suddenly spoke up.

"Uhm, Baek Hee. Thank you... for being a great friend." She then put her headphones on and opened up a magazine, making no big deal with what she just said.

Baek Hee smiled and hugged her bestfriend tightly.

"You're choking me!" Hye Mi said as she removed the headphones momentarily.

Baek Hee gave a satisfied grin.

"By the way, Pil Suk is coming over my house later, why don't you stay for dinner?"Hye Mi asked.

"Sure. I would love that. The three of us together again! Yey!" Baek Hee said excitedly.

Soon their plane landed in S.Korea.

As they exited the airport, they were greeted by a mob of paparazzo.

Good thing Hye Mi's Company was able to provide good security and was able to whisk Hye Mi and Baek Hee out of the chaos and into the company car.


Ding Dong

"Hold on a second." Hye Sung opened the door. It was Pil Suk.

"Hi Hye Sung. How are you?" Pil Suk gave Hye Sung a warm hug.

"I'm doing great. How about you? Where's baby Sumi?" Hye Sung asked as she escorted Pil Suk to the living room.

"I'm great too. She's with Jason. It's daddy's day today.They went to Jason's favorite aunt's countryside home so I'll be sleeping over here." Pil Suk said with a slight chuckle.

"I just got off the phone with Hye Mi. She and Baek Hee are on the way here. They'll be here in a few minutes." Hye Sung said as she the television.

Pil Suk sat on the couch with her, watched TV and chatted with her. It was on the Entertainment channel.

Now we're back on TMZ Korea.

The door opened. Hye Mi and Baek Hee arrived.

Our paparazzi has managed to obtain pictures of a new celebrity scandal.

Ooohh who could it be? Let's check it out.

The four hugged and chatted with each other.

Korean Superstars Hye Mi and Jin Guk  are known to be good friends since before they debuted. They were classmates in Kirin and remained good friends after but who would've thought that these two will now be caught secretly dating.

"What?!" Hye Mi said as she turned to the TV. She couldn’t believe with what she had just heard.

The two were caught kissing in a Ferris Wheel in Japan. They flashed paparazzi pictures of Hye Mi and Jin Guk kissing on the Ferris Wheel.

"Oh my… h-h-how did they get this?" Baek Hee was just as shock.

This romance may have been going on for a while. The two were also caught hugging in the park a few months ago.  The show flashed pictures of Hye Mi and Jin Guk hugging in the park.

"That was after the Lamaze class." Hye Mi mumbled. She was still in shock.

"Omo. I'm sorry Hye Mi." Pil Suk felt a bit guilty because she was the one that convinced Hye Mi to take that class for her.

This secret couple better come out in the open soon. They can't deny these pictures that prove that something romantic is really going on between them.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed the juicy entertainment news we brought you. Stay tu-

Hye Sung turned the TV off. She saw her sister was still in shock. Hye Mi's eyes was still open wide and she was frozen in her seat.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Hye Sung asked her sister cautiously.

She didn't answer.

So many things going through her mind at that moment. What would her label say? Will they fire her? Will her fans hate her? How about Jin Guk's fans, will they hate her as well? What would Samdong think? SAMDONG.

"Samdong. I need to talk to Samdong." Hye Mi blurted out suddenly. She began to scramble for her phone and dialed his number.

Hello. This is Samdong. I'm currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEEEP.

Hye Mi dialed his number again but still it went to voicemail.

She began to panic. She didn't know what to do.  She NEEDS to talk to him.

Baek Hee and Pil Suk tried to calm her down while Hye Sung answered her phone which began ringing as soon as the show ended.

Hye Mi suddenly grabbed her car keys from the rack and ran to her car.

"Hye Mi where are you going?" Pil Suk asked.

"I need to talk to Samdong." That's all she said before she started the car and drove out the driveway.

As she got out the subdivision, there were a bunch of paparazzo already there. It took her a while to get out. She went to the studio where Samdong was shooting his second CF for the day. She entered the lobby and approached the lady at the reception.

"Good Evening. I would like to ask where the Pepsi CF is being shot, I need to talk to someone there." Hye Mi asked.

"Oh. They've finished shooting. They've packed up about half an hour ago. I don't think someone's still there." The receptionist said.

Hye Mi left the lobby and went to her car. She tried dialing Samdong's number again. Still he didn't answer. "Ugh! Please answer!"

Hye Mi felt very hopeless. She drove and drove until she ended up by the river deck where Jin Guk dropped her off when her audition for Kirin didn't work out well. This became her place of solace, a place where she could think . She stayed there for a while trying to find a remedy for the things that's been happening. Still, she couldn't think of anything. Tears were streaming down her face. She wanted to scream and scream she did."Aaaagggghhhhh"

"Hye Mi."

Hye Mi turned around and saw Jin Guk there.

"Jin Guk? What are you doing here?" Hye Mi asked.

"I was looking for you. As soon as I heard about the news I called Hye Sung and she told me you left to look for… Samdong."There was a tinge of disappointment in his voice as he mentioned the name of Samdong. He walked closer to Hye Mi.

"How did you find me?" She asked.

"Well, I called the studio where he was shooting and they said you weren't there. I called Hye Sung and she said you haven’t gone home yet so I  took my chance and found you here." As he was near her he noticed she was crying.

He walked back to his motorcycle and got his helmet. He walked back to Hye Mi and place the helmet on her.

"What should we do?" Hye Mi's voice was breaking. "We really messed up. Samdong probably heard about the news right now. Our careers may be in jeopardy. I really don't know what to do." She let it go and cried harder.

Jin Guk took her in his arms. For the first time ever, Hye Mi looked scared. "Don't worry everything will be alright. All will be okay. We'll find a way to fix everything soon." He said.

They stayed like that for a while until Hye Mi's crying subsided. She pushed him a way a bit to release her from his embrace. She walked towards the benches and sat on it facing the river. Jin Guk followed. They were silent for a while until Hye Mi asked "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" He asked back.

"This. How did you know I needed you?" Hye Mi said.

Jin Guk smiled and answered "I just know."

"How?" Hye Mi continued asking.

Jin Guk chuckled a bit. "I don't know. Maybe my heart's latched on to yours that somehow it already knows how it feels. It understands it… wants to take care of it…"

Hye Mi gave a small  smile. "Thanks… for finding me... despite what happened last night."

Jin Guk gave a faint smile then looked back at the river again.

They sat in silence for a while, admiring the river and the sky.

Jin Guk's phone suddenly rang. It was Ma Doo Shik.

//>"Jin Guk, I saw the news about you and Hye Mi. Is it true? I thought she and Samdong are together."

"Ani. We're not dating but the pictures are true."

"Anyway, the label is finding a way to do damage control of the situation. Don't worry we'll find a way to cover up the story."

"Thank you Ma Doo Shik."

"By the way, don't go home to your dorm yet a lot of paparazzo are staying there waiting for you. Go to my cabin in the countryside instead, you'll be safe there."

"Okay. Thank you again."/

Hye Mi looked at her phone as well. Her manager has left her several missed calls and a message telling her that they're coordinating with Ma Doo Shik in doing damage control. He also advised her not to go home first because of the paparazzo camping outside her house.

Hye Mi sighed.

Jin Guk noticed. "What did it say?" He asked.

 "Well, they're handling the damage control but apparently I can't go home because the paparazzo has managed to break into my subdivision. They are now camping outside my house." She said.

"Wow. That's bad. Is Hye Sung alright?" Jin Guk asked.

"I haven't talked to her yet but I think she's fine. Baek Hee and Pil Suk are at the house with her." Hye Mi said.

"So where do you plan to stay?" He asked.

"I don't know." She said as she blew her bangs.

"If you want, you can go with me to the countryside. Ma Doo Shik offered his cabin for me to stay in for a while." Jin Guk suggested.

Hye Mi thought for a while. She was scared to say yes because it meant staying with Jin Guk in one place for the night and they're kind of in a complicated situation at the moment but she had no choice. She can't stay with Baek Hee and Pil Suk. They're both stuck at her house because of the mob outside her house. She has nowhere to go.



 

Hope you liked this chapter. I know things seem quite dramatic so I'm making the next chapter light and funny :) with more WOOU scenes!!! yey! haha Anyway, thank you for your support. Keep 'em comments coming I really love reading them. Also, please upvote if you like the story. Thanks again.