Powerless

Movie Magic

The director's assistant came in passing each one of them their copy of their scripts and character profiles. Each one began browsing through their copy while still listening intently to the director.

"Since today is your first day and almost all of you are here, I've decided to start with your rehearsals for the big group dance number first so you'll have time to study your character profiles tonight."  the director said.

"Ah director!" Jason suddenly spoke while raising his hand.

The director signaled him to continue.

"Pil Suk can't rehearse the dance number in her condition."  Jason said.

"Yes, I understand. Pil Suk please sit down and watch the group carefully instead so you can catch up when we film this. Anyway this will be filmed by the end of next month, I just want you all to be familiar with it since it will be the finale of the movie. I want it done perfectly when we film it" the director said.

Pil Suk hated being treated differently because of her pregnancy. She got so annoyed with Jason for calling her out like that.

"Director, I think I can manage to rehearse with them." Pil Suk said.

The director was surprised. Most pregnant women would rather sit and relax, but not this one.

"I swim and do yoga thrice a week. I believe dancing won't be a problem for me." she continued.

Jason got mad and pulled Pil Suk outside.

"Are you out of your mind? Are you trying to put yourself and our baby in danger?" Jason exclaimed while trying to keep his voice low. He doesn't want the others to hear him.

"I'm putting no one in danger. I just hate being treated differently. You always do this and I don't like it. It makes me feel powerless." Pil Suk responded.

Jason was shocked by Pil Suk's words.

"I.. I'm sorry. I didn't know that I make you feel this way. It's just that I care for you too much. I heard that half of your life is at stake when you're pregnant. I just can't afford to lose you." Jason said. He began to tear up so he hid his face by bowing his head.

Pil Suk smiled. "You're such a cry baby." she said while wiping away his tears. She hugged him. "Okay. I won't insist on rehearsing with you guys anymore but promise me that you'll stop being overprotective."

Jason grinned and kissed her heartily.

Then a familiar voice spoke "Aiiissshhh! You lovebirds are just too sweet for me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOU moment :))

I know the chapter's too short but I really wanted to leave a cliffhanger. (Though it's kind of obvious)

I shall write the next chapter now.

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions!!!