Old Friend, New Friend

Movie Magic

"S-sam Dong?" Pil suk muttered.

The person then smiled widely.

 


 

Meanwhile inside the rehearsal room...

"Ehem. I think we should take a break for five minutes." the director said to break the awkward silence. He then went out the other door opposite to where Pil Suk and Jason exited.

"Aigoo I hope Pil Suk and Jason are not fighting." Baek Hee suddenly said.

"Don't worry even if they're fighting I don't think it will last long. They love each other too much." Jin Guk said.

"Besides, Jason will do anything for Pil Suk. He'll jumped down from a building if it's the only way to appease Pil Suk. He's that crazy for her." Hye Mi said joining their conversation.

"Hmmm... Kind of reminds me of someone I know. He's that crazy for a girl as well." Baek Hee said winking to Jin Guk.

The room was filled with awkwardness again thanks to Baek Hee.

Then suddenly Jin Guk spoke "Hye Mi-ah you still owe me an ipod touch."

"Why don't you ask Sohee to buy you another one? I'm sure she won't mind." Hye Mi said bitterly while plastering a sarcastic smile.

"Oooohhh... Looks like someone's jealous!" Baek Hee teased.

Hye Mi stood up and half-shouted "I'M NOT!"

Then suddenly the door where Jason and Pil Suk exited flung open.

"You two seem happy." Jin Guk said seeing Jason and Pil Suk walking hand in hand with smiling faces.

"Look who we found outside." they said in unison.

A tall skinny figure slowly appeared behind them.

"Sam Dong" Hye Mi blurted out.

The tall figure suddenly ran towards Hye Mi and hugged her tightly. "You don't know how much I missed you Go Hye Mi" he said.

Hye Mi smiled and hugged him back.

"Oh Sam Dong glad you made it." the director said out loud making everyone know of his prescence.

"Ah yes. I'm sorry for being late. It won't happen again." Sam Dong said.

"Okay. I'll take your word for it. So everyone shall we start? The choreographer is waiting." the director iniated.

"By the way, are you going to join us Pil Suk?" he asked.

"Oh, no! I'll just watch." she said while seating down on the side.  "Am I a good wife now huh?" she asked Jason.

"You're always a great wife Pil Sukie, stubborn at times, but still great." Jason said while smiling sheepishly.

"Sheeesh guys mellow down on the sweetness will you!" Jin Guk teased.

Everyone laughed.

They started to practice for their big dance number which will feature a remix version of  their song Dream High.

 


 

After the rehearsals, Jason and Pil Suk went home immediately. Baek hee had to leave earlier because of her responsibilities in Kirin. Jin Guk, Hye Mi and Sam Dong are the only ones left.

They were by the benches. Hye Mi was fixing her things beside Jin Guk when Sam Dong hugged her from the back.

"Aisshh you better stop that or else Jin Guk might scold us for being too sweet." Hye Mi kids as she looked over to Jin Guk who was now staring straight at them.

"Are you alright Jin Guk?" she asked, getting concerned on how he was looking at them.

"... Huh? Me? Yeah! I'm fine." He said giving a big smile. "I better get going, I still have a recording to do." He got his things and walk towards the exit. "Bye Sam Dong! Bye Hye Mi." He said as he reached the door and then left.

"What's with him?" Sam Dong asked.

"I don't know." Hye Mi said though she kind of has an idea. She just didn't want to bother Sam Dong with it.

"So shall we get going as well?" Sam Dong asked.

"Hm" Hye mi nodded.

 


 

In Jin Guk's car...

"Ugh what's wrong with you!" Jin Guk said as he slammed his head on the steering wheel.

~~~Jin Guk's POV~~~

Ahhhhh This is just too much!!! I need someone to talk to.

~~~End of POV~~~

Aside from Baek Hee, Sohee has been a good friend of his. They've gotten close during those times 2pm collaborated with the Wondergirls on CFs. He decided to give her a call.

"Hello, Sohee speaking."

"Ah, this is Jin Guk, are you free for dinner?"

"Jin Guk Oppa! Yeah I guess. Where are we eating? Our usual place?"

"Yup. Is it okay with you if we meet there around 7? I still have to record something this afternoon."

"Sure. See you later."

--Call ended--

Jin Guk then parked his car on White Entertainment's lot and entered the recording studio.

His recording session went very well that it only took a few takes.

"You really hit the ball right out of the park with this one. I can feel the intensity of your emotions in this song, which it direly needs. I bet After you left Me will reach the top of the charts once we release it." Ma Doo Shik said.

Jin Guk smiled. He was very satisfied with his work. He also felt a bit better. He was able to release some vent up feelings through the song.

He then went home to change for his dinner with Sohee.

 


 

In a mall in Seoul...

"Aiiiissshhh Sam Dong-ah you bought me too much stuff already!" Hye Mi whined as they were about to enter another designer store.

"I wasn't able to spoil you for a year so I'm making up for it now." He said tagging along around 15 paperbags from designer brands.

Suddenly, Hye Mi stopped in front of an Apple store.

Sam Dong noticed her stopping and asked "You want to go in?"

She nodded and entered the shop.

She asked the sales assistant for an ipod touch and began inspecting it.

"You want that? Why don't you get the new ipad instead. It's a lot bigger and more functional." Sam Dong suggested.

Hye Mi ignored him and went to the cashier to pay for the ipod touch.

"Hey, wait I'll pay for that!" Sam dong said while trying to catch up with Hye Mi.

"No need. I want to pay for it." Hye Mi said as she gave her credit card to the cashier lady.

As they went out of the store, Hye Mi's stomach grumbled.

"You hungry? I know just the place." Sam Dong said.

 


 

In a posh Japanese Restaurant...

Jin Guk was waiting patiently with his earphones on.

Sohee finally arrived and he removed his earphones to greet her.

"Hey what song where you listening to?" Sohee asked.

"Nothing. My ipod touch is broken see." He said showing her the evidence.

"Yah! Oppa! Be more careful with the stuff I give you next time!" She said while hitting him on his arm.

"Hey stop it! It was Hye mi who broke it." He said.

Sohee stopped hitting him and said "Weh? Was she that mad seeing her face as the wallpaper of your ipod touch?"

"No! She pulled my earphones which made my ipod touch drop by accident." Jin Guk said.

"Good thing the screen was unrecognizable when it broke or else you're caught for sure." Sohee teased.

Jin Guk laughed.

"So what are we eating Oppa? I'm starving!" She said which made Jin Guk laugh even more.

Jin Guk had begun to tell her what happened that day when a couple he knows very well entered the same restaurant.

"Jin Guk?!" Hye Mi was as surprise as he is.

"Oh Jin Guk! Nice seeing you again. And who might you be?" Sam Dong asked referring to Sohee.

"I'm Sohee." She said with a smile.

"Sohee these are my friends from Kirin, Hye Mi and Sam Dong." Jin Guk said introducing them to her.

"Looks like they don't have a table for us still. Would you mind us sharing a table with you guys?" Sam Dong asked.

"It's okay if you do. We don't want to interrupt your date or anything." Hye Mi suddenly blurted out.

"No, it's okay." Sohee urged them to sit.

As they were sitting down comfortably with Hye Mi right in front Jin Guk, Sam Dong suddenly asked. "So how long have you been dating?"

Thus, the most awkward dinner began.

 


 

~~~I hope you like this chapter! :))

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE TRULY HIGHLY APPRECIATED :))