The Unexpected Double Date

Movie Magic

~~~Suzy's POV~~~

 

"So how long have you been dating?" was the question that Sam Dong asked.

It's also the question I've been dying to ask since I saw him and Sohee together. But why do I desperately want to know if they're dating? I should care less, I mean I'm with Sam Dong now. But then again, I've been Jin Guk's friend since we were kids so maybe I'm just being protective of him. Yup that's it. I'm just protective of him. Right. Right?

"We've been dating for three months now." I heard Jin Guk say while he was reaching for Sohee's hand.

'What they're really dating?' I almost blurted out. Good thing those words just stayed in my mouth. But I thought they were just friends. I thought the person he was working hard for was...

"How come we've just learned about it now?" Sam Dong asked. I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.

"We had to keep it a secret because of Sohee's no dating clause in her contract so please don't tell anyone." he said with a smile.

"Yeah, we're all too familiar with that no dating clause. I had to wait six years before I could ask Hye Mi to be my girl." Sam Dong said while he places his arm around my shoulder.

I saw Jin Guk's face stiffened.

 

~~~End of POV~~~

 

"Oppa, our food's coming! I'm really starving." Sohee exclaimed as she saw the waiter carrying their food.

"Good. Hye Mi's stomach was already growling like a monster a while ago." Sam Dong said while trying to contain his laughter.

"Tsk tsk she may look like a lady but her stomach sounds like a monster--  aisshh such a big turn off." Jin Guk kids.

The waiter then arrived and placed their food on the table.

"Yah Jin Guk-ah! Shut-up and eat your food!" Hye Mi exclaimed out of annoyance but smiled a little as she looked down on her food. She hates being teased though she kind of missed Jin Guk teasing her.

"Don't worry Hye Mi, I'll never be turned off by you, no matter how loud that monster in your tummy is." Sam Dong said as he munched on his Ebi Tempura. Hye Mi just gave him a faint smile and then continued eating her Chicken teriyaki.

By the time Jin Guk finished his fourth Ramen the others were also done eating.

"Oppa, do you really eat this much?" Sohee asked Jin Guk.

He nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"Yah! Who’s the big turn off now?" Hye Mi said as she saw an opportunity to get back at him.

"No, I don't mean it in a bad way. I just found it surprising because he doesn't gain any weight. I actually think it's a good asset to have." Sohee explained.

Jin Guk grinned smugly while Hye Mi pouted and blew her bangs out of annoyance.

After paying their bill. The two "couples" went their separate ways.

Sam Dong brought Hye Mi home while Jin Guk escorted Sohee to her car.

 


 

~~~Jin Guk's POV~~~

 

I feel really bad for having Sohee take part in this mess I'm making but I'm also very thankful that she was able to catch on with what I was doing.

"Thanks !" I said as I opened the door to her car.

"Uhm shouldn't I be the one to say thank you for opening the door for me?" Sohee said.

"What I mean is thanks for a while ago, for letting me pretend that we're dating. And sorry." I said as I look on the ground. I really felt bad that I did that.

"Ah don't mention it." She said as she lightly punched my shoulder. "I kind of enjoyed it. It was fun seeing Hye Mi react that way. I think she likes you." She continued.

"Huh?! What do you mean?!" I was shocked that she said that.

"Nothing." She said as she smiled playfully, closed the door and left.

What made her think that Hye Mi likes me? I better ask her later.

 

~~~End of POV~~~

 

"Just place them there." Hye Mi said.

Sam Dong then obediently placed all the stuff they bought by the coffee table on her receiving area. He almost fell forward as he place the paperbags carefully on the table.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." He said as he stood up straight and smiled brightly.

"Sheesh why didn't you let me help you with those? See, you almost fell." Hye Mi scolded  him.

"It's okay. I'm alright. You don't need to get mad. I just wanted to spoil you that's all." Sam Dong said as he held on Hye Mi's waist.

"Yah! That's what you always do. You keep spoiling me, it feels…" Hye mi begun but was interrupted by Sam Dong. "Ah! Hye Mi I need to go I still have a meeting around 9:00pm and it's already 8:45pm. Bye my love." He then kissed Hye Mi on her lips and left.

"...it feels wrong." Hye Mi said in a whisper as she watched Sam Dong's car drive off the driveway.

Bzzzt... Bzzzt... Her phone vibrated.

1 new message

From: Jin Guk

She opened the text.

YAH! SOHEE WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT HYE MI LIKES ME???!! REPLY ASAP!!!

"WHAT?!" Hye Mi blurted out loud.


I hope you liked my update. :)

Thanks for all the comments and subscriptions.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to write on my wall or pm me :)

Lots of <3