Babysitting Pil Suk

Movie Magic

 

Ding-dong.

Ding-dong.

Ding-dong.

"I'll go get it." Hye Mi stood up from her chair and walked towards the door. She and Pil Suk were in the patio at the back drinking some tea.

Ding-dong.

Yah! Can't this person wait?! Hye Mi thought.

"Wait a second!" She told the person.

She reached for the door and opened it. To her surprise, it was Jin Guk.

"Jin Guk?!" She exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?" Jin Guk was surprised to see her in Jason and Pil Suk's home as well.

"Hi Jin Guk!" Pil Suk chimed in. "Let me guess my worry-wart of a husband sent you." She said as she walked towards the two.

"De. He asked me to look after you for the night since he won't be done filming until the morning." Jin Guk explained.

"Sigh. I told him not to worry. Besides, Hye Mi's here to accompany me." Pil Suk sighed.

Jin Guk then pouted. "Ohh… I'm not needed anymore I guess should head back home…" He faked looking disappointed.

"No! It's not that. Of course I would love for you to stay. It's just that Jason has been too protective of me since I got pregnant. I don't want to hassle you guys with little things like this." Pil Suk said looking down and poking her index fingers together.

Jin Guk did his famous ear-smile and wrapped his arm around Pil Suk. He then said "Pil Suk-ie it's okay. You're never a hassle to us, right Hye Mi?"

"Yup! Never!" Hye Mi said as she wrapped her arm around Pil Suk as well.

"Hmm… well except the time where you asked us to take a Lamaze class for you." Jin Guk teased.

"Oh!" Pil Suk looked concerned and walked away from their hug.

"Yah! Jin Guk-ah! No, Pil Suk don't worry it was fine. Jin Guk was just kidding" Hye Mi said as she stomped on Jin Guk's foot.

"Ouch!" Jin Guk exclaimed.

"Yeah it was a joke." He continued.

"Oh ok. I'll just go get you a pillow and a blanket. You'll be sleeping in the couch since Hye Mi's sleeping in the guest room. Is that okay?" Pil Suk said with a smile.

"Yes of course. Would you need some help?." Jin Guk asked.

"No. It's okay. Uhm just help Hye Mi with the dishes. We just finished dinner." Pil Suk said sweetly and went upstairs to get the stuff for Jin Guk.

The two left downstairs went on to bringing the dishes to the sink.

Hye Mi was the one scrubbing and putting soap on the dishes while Jin Guk washed the dishes with water.

Hye Mi looked too serious with the scrubbing that Jin Guk decided to have fun with her.

"Hye Mi-ah." He called her attention.

As she turned to face him, he placed a dollop of soap suds on her face.

"You got a little something on your…" He pointed at Hye Mi's foam covered face before bursting into laughter.

Hye Mi wiped the foam off her face slowly.

She glared at Jin Guk and then turned the faucet on full resulting to Jin Guk getting wet because of the high water pressure.

"Oh s%#*!" Jin Guk cussed.

"Hahahaha" Hye Mi held her abdomen and laughed hard.

Jin Guk wanted to get back at her so he took the dishwashing hose and then pointed it at her.

"No. No. Don't…" Hye Mi backed away while holding her hands up as if trying to block the incoming attack.

 Jin Guk replied with a devious smirk before pulling the trigger.

"Aaaahhh!" Hye Mi shouted.

"Looks like you kids are having too much fun without me?!" Pil Suk was now standing by the doorway of the kitchen.

The two "kids" froze.

"Uhh… we were… not…" Hye Mi was trying to explain the situation she and Jin Guk were in.

"We… just got…" Jin Guk also tried to explain.

Both we're embarrassed by the mess they made.

Pil Suk just shook her head. "Sheesh! Don't worry about it guys! We're allowed to be goofy sometimes."

The two gave a laugh of relief.

"Anyway, I just came by the kitchen to say goodnight to you two. I'm feeling awfully tired for some reason. So goodnight!" Pil Suk said as she stretched her arms and yawned.

 "Goodnight Pil Suk-ie" Both replied in unison.

"Have a good rest!" Hye Mi said.

"And don't worry about the mess… we'll fix it" Jin Guk said.

Pil Suk then smiled and headed upstairs to the master's bedroom.

Jin Guk and Hye Mi finished up washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen then decided to dry themselves up by the fireplace.

Hye Mi sat down first and held her palms up by the fire. "Hmmm… it's so warm. It feels good."

Jin Guk place his ipod touch on a speaker dock and played some music for the two of them. He then sat down beside Hye Mi.

Oraedwen yeonghwa soge uriga isseo

Geu ane urin neomu haengbokhae boyeo

Gi-eogdo naji anhdeon natseon goseseo

Uri chu-eogdeureul chatgo isseosseo

As if we were in an old movie

We look so happy in there

At a place we don't remember, are a stranger to,

Looking for our memories

Jin Guk and Hye Mi started playing thumb wrestling while talking.

"So how's it like being the president's son?" Hye Mi asked.

Jin Guk's father has just been elected president.

"I'm happy for dad, he's got his dream job.. but sometimes the security and media are a bit too much." Jin Guk answered.

"I heard a while back one of your security shoved a fan of yours, the media went wild over that for days." Hye Mi's thumb got Jin Guk's."Got you"

Nunmuri nasseo ani

Nunmuri na jigeumdo

Neol saenggakhamyeon

Neol bogo isseumyeon

Tears fell - no

Tears are still falling

Just when I think of you, when I look at you

"By the way, I never had the chance to congratulate you on your 100th concert." Jin Guk said while trying to catch Hye Mi's thumb with his.

"Yeah, you didn't even bother to come." There was a hint of bitterness in Hye Mi's tone.

Jin Guk got Hye Mi's thumb. "One point for me." Jin Guk smiled sweetly at Hye Mi before starting another game. "I was there."

"Chincha? How come I didn't see you?" Hye Mi asked.

"I was at the back. Hye Sung saw me." He answered her while jerking his arm up. He and Hye Mi were still playing thumb wrestling.

"Why didn't Hye Sung tell me? I really thought you forgot about it." Hye Mi said. "Oh!"

Dwegama bwado

Dashi bogo ddo bwado

I miss you more and more

Neol ijeur suga eobseo

Even if I were to go back

Looking at you again and again

I miss you more and more

I can't forget you

"Haha! Got you again! Two points for me." Jin Guk said happily.

"Don't be too cocky.You're just ahead of me by a point." Hye Mi said as she flexed her fingers and blew her bangs.

"Oh we're getting serious." Jin Guk said as he took Hye Mi's hand.

They started playing again. This time more intensely.

Dashi nugul saranghaji anheul geol ara

'Cause I don't wanna let you go

Nae gi-eog sogeseo

Naega boneun yeonghwa sogui ju-ingong cheoreom

Nal saranghadeon geu ddaero dorawa jweo

Amudo moreuge

Dashi nae gyeoteuro

I know I won't love another person

Cause I don't wanna let you go

In my memory

Just like if I was watching the main character of a movie,

Please be the person who once loved me

Unknowingly

Come back to my side

They continued talking and playing.

"What's your guilty pleasure?" Jin Guk asked.

"Vampire Diaries" Hye Mi said with a smile.

"You're still into that stuff?! Haha"  Jin Guk teased.

"Damon Salvatore is just too y." Hye Mi replied.

Jin Guk's hold on Hye Mi's thumb slip which gave her an opportunity to pin his thumb down.

"Ha! Now we're even." Hye Mi said.

"Fine. Next point wins the game." Jin Guk proposed.

Hye Mi nodded.

Once again they began talking while playing.'

"What's your biggest regret?" Hye Mi asked.

Jin Guk was quiet for a while before answering. "Losing you."

Hye Mi was caught off guard by his answer.

Jin Guk easily trapped her thumb under his thumb.

Hye Mi tried to pull her thumb from under his thumb which resulted to her falling on her back with Jin Guk on top of her.

Their faces were just an inch apart. Both bodies breathing heavily. Both hearts pounding hard.

"I still love you." Jin Guk whispered to her.

Urineun ddaeron two lovers like, romantic comedy

Hwamyeon sogui left, right geujeo nan gamanhi

Dashi playback gi-eogeun haneunji

Uriga jjigeo watdeon baengma beonui kiss scene

Seoro balgil eotgallineun ju-ingong cheoreom

Dareun gireul gada uyeonhi neol mannan geot cheoreom babe

Drama gateun drama boda hweolsshin deo-ug dramatic-hage

Naege dorawa you know I need you back

In the past, we were like two lovers like, romantic comedy

left right on the screen, just quietly

Playback again, do you remember

We had countless kiss scenes

Missing each other while walking like two main characters babe

Walking on different roads, meeting each other coincidentally

Like a drama, even more dramatic than a drama

Come back to me, you know I need you back

Hye Mi was stunned and closed her eyes.

Jin Guk was about to kiss her when he heard a scream.

"Aaahhh!!"

The two stood up and ran upstairs.

They saw Pil Suk holding her belly, standing on top of a puddle of water.

 Pil Suk looked a bit scared.

"Pil Suk are you in labor?" Hye Mi asked.

Pil Suk just nodded.

"I have my car parked outside. I'll go call her doctor. Go and bring her to the car." Hye Mi was a bit frazzled.

Jin Guk immediately went to action and assisted Pil Suk to the car.

"Ow! Ooh! Hye Mi my overnight bag is by the bathroom door." Pil Suk said in between breaths.

Hye Mi ran about and got the overnight bag, went downstairs, locked the house, and called the doctor on her phone.

Jin Guk turned the ignition on and drove to the hospital as fast as he could. Hye Mi was seated at the back with Pil Suk trying to help her with the breathing exercises.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, Jin Guk called Jason to tell him that Pil Suk is in labor.

Within 15 minutes, Jason arrived and was able to be by his wife's side on their first child's delivery.

Jin Guk and Hye Mi were outside the delivery room.

They remained silent until Jason went out of the delivery room.

"It's a girl." He announced.

The two godparents congratulated Jason.

Soon after, Pil Suk was transferred to her private room. The nurse also brought the baby to Pil Suk.

Pil Suk smiled brightly as she held her baby for the first time.

" She's an angel." Hye Mi cooed.

"She got Pil Suk's eyes." Jin Guk said.

"But I think she got her father's cheeks." Pil Suk said.

Jason sat beside his wife and kissed her forehead as well as her daughter's.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" Jason was snuggling next to Pil Suk.

"By the way, Pil Suk and I have decided on a name. We put both of the names you liked together and came up with Sumi." He said.

"Aww that's a beautiful name." Hye Mi said.

It was past visiting hours and the godparents had to leave.

Hye Mi offered to drive Jin Guk back to the Jang residence where he left his motorcycle.

They were still awfully quiet while they were in the car.

When Jin Guk was about to get off, he spoke up.

"About what happened a while ago, I'm sorry. I got carried away. It won't happen again." Jin Guk said without looking at her and got off.



 

I hope you liked this chapter. It's a bit long. Please feel free to subscribe and comment. Thanks :)