Breaking it out

Movie Magic

It was their first rehearsal day.

Hye mi was up and awake early in the morning. For some reason she seemed very excited for their first rehearsal.

While eating some cereal for breakfast, she turned the TV on. Again she landed on the Entertainment news channel. It seems Samdong's arrival to Seoul brought such a hype that even the early morning shows are still featuring him. They were showing Superstar K's possible schedule for the entire week. It was pretty jampacked with appearances and performances that it seemed like he wouldn't have time for their rehearsals during the week. "Sigh. I guess I still won't be seeing him this week." she thought.

She arrived at their rehearsals around 30 minutes before their call time. She was a bit surprised to know that someone actually arrived before her.

It was Jin guk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hye mi walked towards Jin guk who was sitting on the benches with his eyes closed.

"Hello stranger!" Hye mi heartily said as she was now right in front of Jin guk.

Jin guk didn't budge. He had his earphones on.

Hye mi was annoyed.

'Yah! I know you can hear me! Those earphones don't connect to anything!" she exclaimed as she grabbed the cords on his chest to prove her point.

But unfortunately for Jin guk, she was wrong. As she grabbed the cord, his ipod touch was pulled with it and it fell harshly on the floor.

"Aisssh! What did you do that for?!" he half shouted out of shock while looking at the shattered screen on his ipod touch.

"Since when do you own ipod?" Hye mi asked coldly, ignoring the fact that she has essentially broken Jin guk's ipod touch.

"What?!" Jin guk exclaimed as he looked up at the person who just asked that silly question instead of an apology. Upon seeing that it was Hye mi, his furious expression became softer and his voice became sweeter. "Hye mi-ah, you do know that it's your fault that my ipod touch has a shattered screen theme now..." he said in calmer tone.

"Well, it's your fault at the first place for buying an actual ipod when the earphones worked perfectly fine by itself." Hye mi insists.

This made Jin guk laugh.

"YOU... you really are... something." Jin guk said with a grin.

Hye mi smiled.

"So what have you been up to?" Hye mi asked. "I haven't been seeing you for quite some time now."

"Oh nothing. I've just been really busy with my solo work and all." Jin guk responded.

Hye mi playfully hit Jin guk on his arm.

"Oww! What was that for?" he exclaimed, pretending that it actually hurt a lot.

"We haven't been speaking for almost a year now and that's all you tell me! Hmph!" she exclaimed loudly. She folded her arms and blew her bangs out of annoyance.

"Uhm, actually I just don't know what to tell you." he responded while running his hand through his hair.

"Okay. Well, maybe you can start by telling me the story why you got an ipod." she suggested.

He laughed.

"I got the ipod touch as a birthday present from Sohee. She seem to have noticed me wearing earphones a lot without it being connected to anything. I guess she got bothered by it." Jin guk explained.

"Shheessh! You really are such a ladies man!" Hye mi hissed.

"What?" Jin guk was confused.

Suddenly PIl suk and Jason entered the room.

"Oh! Hye mi-ah! You're already here! I'm so excited!" Pil suk squeeled as she half walked/half skipped towards Hye mi.

"Woah Pil suk, you really are eight months pregnant." Jin guk said in awe.

Pil suk was wearing gray leggings with a slightly loose pink t-shirt. Her baby bump was really showing this time. She gave Jin guk a sweet smile and let him feel her tummy. Jin guk became overly joyous-- like a kid who has just gotten a new toy. Pil suk then went with Hye mi to meet Baek hee by the door, who had just arrived.

"Haha. If you were around more you wouldn't be this surprise." Jason said.

"Can she really do a movie in that condition? I mean we do have a bunch of dance performances and other stuffs." Jin guk worriedly asked Jason.

"Though the doctor said that she's at perfect health, i still worry about her. But no matter what I say, she still really wants to do this. That's why I need you here bro. I need help in making sure that she's not stressed or tired because if anything happens to her and our baby, I'll... I'll... lose it!" Jason exclaimed.

"Huh? What did my hubby lose?" Pil suk suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Oh nothing. I just don't like losing sight of my beautiful wifey. Where did you go?" Jason replied, trying to cover up what they were really talking about.

"Oh Jin guk what should i do? My hubby's becoming too clingy. Should I go get rid of him?" Pil suk kids which made Jin guk laugh.

Jason made a childish angry face.

"Haha. Just kidding hubby. Hye mi and I just went by the door to meet Baek hee. Speaking of which, I think I should get back to them." Pil suk said. She then hugged and kissed her hubby on the lips and then went back to Hye mi and Baek hee.

Finally the director arrived.

"Looks like all of you are here except for Song Sam dong. He confirmed his attendance today. I wonder where he is." the director said. " Anyway, shall we start?" he asked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY for taking a while in updating and for making this chapter shorter than the previous ones. I promise to make it up to you guys in the next updates which will be soon for sure! Anyway, hope you enjoyed this one:))

BTW thank you to those who left their comments and subscribed. I really truly appreciate it. MUCH LOVE!!!