The Meeting

Movie Magic

In a large movie studio in Seoul…
 

The meeting for the movie was held in the studio's conference room. They were all seated around a big oval table. The director seated on one end  with Jin guk on his left and Hye mi on his right. Baek hee was seated next to her best friend Hye mi while Pil suk and Jason were seated beside each other next to Jin guk. The director explained briefly what the movie is all about.

 

"...To wrap it all up, basically, the movie's based on each one of you and your story as you entered Kirin Arts School", the director explained. "So any thoughts?"

 

Pilsuk raised her hand timidly.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Oh, I was just thinking. Wouldn't it be awkward if we play ourselves in the movie?" Pil suk said in her cute little voice.

 

"I agree. Besides, aren't we too old to play a bunch of high schoolers?" Jason said in support of his beloved wife.

 

"No. I don't think so. It seems like you hardly aged.  Hair, make-up and wardrobe can help fulfill the look anyway. Also, the fans especially requested for you guys..." As the executive producer spoke, Hyemi received a text message from Samdong: My manager accepted the offer for the movie. Heading to Seoul tomorrow.

 

"I'm in." Hye mi exclaimed.

 

All heads suddenly turned to Hye mi.

 

"What?" Jin guk blurted out.

 

"I'm in. I want to do this for my fans. They have really been good to me these past seven years. This would be like my thank you to them." Hye mi explained.

 

"Well, if you put it that way Hye mi, I guess Jason and I are in as well. Right hon?" Pilsuk asked.

 

Jason gave a nod.

 

"I guess I'm in too." Baek hee said.

 

"How about you Jin guk?" Hye mi asked.

 

"…I'm still not sure. I have to go over certain things with my manager first. You know with the schedule and all." Jin guk replied.

 

"Hm" Hye mi nodded.

 

"Well, let me know ASAP about your decision so we can have the contract signing soon and start the movie. Anyway, I have here the drafts for the contract. Just review it overnight. We can work on it over the weekend if you have any revisions." the executive producer concluded.

 

With that, their first meeting for the movie ended.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In a restaurant near the studio, Pil suk, Jason and Baek hee had dinner. Hye mi and Jin guk apparently couldn't come.

 

"Baek hee! It was really nice seeing Hye mi, Jin guk and you again but too bad Hye mi and Jin guk had some schedules to meet tonight. I really would've wanted all of us to have dinner together. Jason and I were looking forward to announce something  important . "

 

"Really? What is it Pil  suk?"

 

"We're having a baby!" Jason and Pil suk said in unison.

 

Baek hee dropped her fork out of excitement and ran to the other side of the table ."Oh my god! Congratulations!" she exclaimed as she hugged both Pilsuk and Jason while jumping up and down.

 

"How far along are you?" Baek hee asked after calming down a bit.

 

"Around eight months"

 

"What?! And you're just telling us now?!"

 

"You were all busy with your careers, there wasn't really time to gather everyone together. We thought that this movie meeting could have been the time but I guess not." Jason explained.

 

"Hye mi and Jin guk should've been here. They would've been so happy to hear such good news." Baek hee said.

 

"I know." Pil suk said.

 

"Baek hee, it's a bit off topic but it has been bothering me since a while ago. Didn't you find it a bit odd that Hye mi was the first who agreed to do this project?"  Jason asked after sitting there quietly for some time now. The girls were excitedly chatting the whole time and Jason just enjoyed watching them.

 

"Mm. Yeah. But I figured since we're all playing ourselves in the movie maybe Song Sam dong will be playing his counterpart as well. I know Hye mi really misses him. I guess she's just grabbing the opportunity of spending more time with him." Baek hee said.

 

"I guess you're right Baek hee. Anyway, Jason and I have to get going. He needs to stop by 2pm's dorm to get something." Pil suk said.

 

 "Alright! It was nice seeing you again Pil suk. You too Jason. And congratulations again." Baek hee said as she hugs each one of them tightly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :))~~~