Meeting the shining SHINee!

It All Started with High School

YOUR POV:

Once I got home, I opened the door and went straight to my room. I took out my laptop and sat on my bed. Right now, all I felt like doing was relax. There was too much stuff on my mind. But the thing I can't stop thinking about is what happened as I was walking home. Who are those people? And the guy I bumped into. Why does his voice sound so familiar? Aish, why can't I remember?

Ah, forget about that.. I my laptop and went online.

FACEBOOK:

-News Feed-

-OMO~ I can't wait to go to school tomorrow!

-I'm so lucky to attend the same school as celebrities!

-Does anyone know who the new group is? I can't wait!

-I'm going to bake a cake for the K-POP group! I want them to feel special~

Everyone was posting everything about the news. I really don't see why it's so important! Suddenly, a message popped up. It was from my bestfriend.

Sooyeon: Anneyong Miyoung! Whatsup? Have you heard the news about the K-POP group? Aish, everyone is annoying me about it~

Miyoung: Ah, I know! I'm not that excited. The members will probably look down on us, and people look forward to that? Aigoo.

Sooyeon: Haha, Miyoung. I wish I had a class with you! My english class is so BORING!

Miyoung: I know. So is mines! Oh, Sooyeon-sshi, let's walk together tomorrow, ne?"

Sooyeon: Good Idea! Meet me outside the park before school, arasso? You better be there!"

Miyoung: Haha, I will!

Sooyeon: Good! Haha, I gotta go now! Watching Hello Baby! Anneyong, Miyoung!(: Text me!

Miyoung: Anneyong! See you tomorrow!

-END-

Aish, Sooyeon. I forgot to tell her about what happened to me after school. Hm, I got tired after a few minutes. I put away laptop and took out my ipod. I SHINee's Lucifer.

[Minho's Rap]
 Neoui nunbichi nal sarojabda nali jinalsurok nalkaroweojyeotda
Neoeui jibchake jichyeotda manhi be eotda mame piga nanda
Na sseureojil Jjeum doimyeon dagawaseo cheonsagati "saranghae" ran mal
Nu ga jinjja neoyeotneunji aldagado haetgallige mandeunda

 

As I was listening to Minho's part in Lucifer, my eyes widened.

The guy's voice from a while ago matches Minho's! Don't tell me... I bumped into Choi Minho? No wonder he was hiding his face, he didn't want any fans to recognize him. Aish! It's any girl's dream to at least meet SHINee up close like that. I have to keep it a secret. *Falls Asleep*

 

-NEXT DAY-

Ahh, what time is it? I looked at my clock. 5:58 AM.

I better get ready, if I want to meet Sooyeon early. I got up from my bed and brushed my teeth. My mom was probably downstairs cooking me breakfast before she leaves to go to her work. After I finished, I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I grabbed one that was hanging the closest.

[This is the outfit: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fkZ1Buacp58/SPpf6JiY4wI/AAAAAAAAAE8/Eu-eFXWOSgI/s400/style.jpg]

After I changed into that, I took out my phone and texted Sooyeon.

Morning Sooyeon!^^ What time shall I meet you there?

I sent the message, and went downstairs. I heard my mom cooking from the kitchen. "Good morning, Miyoung. I'm cooking you an egg sandwich today. But I have to leave soon, so just enjoy it while walking to school, arasso?" She said, while putting away the pan. I nodded.

I checked my phone, and saw that I recieved a text message.

Im almost at the park. Hurry because I don't want to seem like a loner! Haha.(:

I grabbed my backpack and started putting on my shoes. After, I walked out the door, and started walking. It was pretty windy outside, but I could manage to stay warm.

 

MINHO'S POV:

"You guys have to walk to school today. If you guys ride the van, people will suspect something and start a mob of screaming fan girls. At least keep hidden until you arrive at school, Got it?" Manager hyung said on the phone. "Arasso." I said and hung up the phone.

The members already started walking. I grabbed my backpack and tried to catch up with them. "Aish, why do we have to walk! Does Manager Hyung hate us or something? Aish, really.." Key hyung kept on complaining. "Key hyung, you know it's healthier for your legs when you walk to school." Taemin stated. Key just looked at him and rolled his eyes.

As we were walking, I saw a park that was a few blocks away from our school. Looks like a nice place for a picnic. But it was too windy today.

"Ah, does anyone smell chicken?" Onew hyung stopped and sniffed the air. We looked around and saw two girls walking near the swings of the park. One girl looked like she was eating a sandwich, while the other was eating a chicken leg. No wonder Onew hyung smelled chicken. He tracks down chicken from over 20 miles.

"Yah, hyung look, that girl is eating chicken!" Jonghyun hyung said and pointed to one of the girls. Onew hyung started walking to them, looking like he was in a trance.

"Where's he going?" Taemin said. We all started following him as he got closer to the 2 girls. "Onew hyung.. What are you doing?" I asked him, poking him on the shoulder. "I think I'm in love." He said, continuing to walk. Aish, not again.

As we got closer to the girls, I started to recognize one of the girls. The one I bumped into yesterday. "Hyung, those girls will recognize us and start freaking out." Jonghyun said. Onew hyung kept on walking. Once we approached them, they both looked at us. "Cover your ears, they will start screaming." Key hyung nudged me.

 

YOUR POV:

As me and Sooyeon were talking, we started walking near the swings. It was a good thing we brought our breakfast, or my stomach would've been growling during class. But Sooyeon brought a chicken leg, that reminds me alot of Onew from Shinee. Suddenly, we heard footsteps in front of us. Me and Sooyeon looked up and saw five guys standing in front of us. One of them was staring at the chicken in Sooyeon's hands.

"Uhm, anneyonghasayo.." She stood up and greeted. "A-anneyong! I am Shinee's leader Onew!" One of the guys said, looking brightly at Sooyeon. I knew it! The group of guys from yesterday was Shinee!

She looked at me, and then looked back at them. Two guys from the back, which I recall is Minho and Key, started to cover their ears. "Nice to meet you, Onew. I'm Sooyeon." Sooyeon said, calmly. Aigoo, I'm so glad to have a friend that's not fangirl material.

Minho and Key looked at each other and put their hands back down. I looked at Minho. Was he really the one that bumped into me yesterday? I kept on looking at him, and found myself staring.

"So Onew-sshi, aren't you in that famous Korean group.. Uh, what's is called.." Sooyeon doesn't really listen to K-POP that much, so she didn't know that much about SHINee.

"Ah, that's right. Guys, let's introduce ourselfs!" Onew said, motioning the boys to come. They all gathered and did their famous greeting.

"Anneyonghasayo, We are SHINee!" They all said in unision and stuck out their hands.

"Ah! Shinee! That's right! It's nice to meet you guys!" Sooyeon said. "So uhm, i-is that chicken you're eating?" Onew pointed at the chicken. Sooyeon nodded. "I think we will become great friends!" Onew smiled. Sooyeon giggled.

"Oh! This is my bestfriend, Miyoung." She tugged my arm and introduced me to the members. They all bowed and greeted me.

Suddenly Minho stepped out from behind and bowed. "Anneyong. I believe you're the girl I bumped into yesterday." He said. "Ah, that's right. Nice to meet you." I replied. Minho shyly smiled. I took out my phone and looked at the time -6:34 AM-

"Aigoo! Sooyeon-sshi! School is starting soon!" I nudged her, grabbing my backpack from the swings. "Ahh! Really? Do you guys attend SM High?" Jonghyun suddenly asked. Me and Sooyeon nodded. "BWOH?! It's bad enough that we had to walk, now we will be late! Aish, someone kill me!" Key started complaining.

 "Wait, you guys attend SM High now?" I asked. They all nodded. "Then let's go!" Sooyeon pumped her fist in the air, and we all started walking towards school. Who knew that two regular girls like us and can meet Shinee because of a chicken leg.