Fly on the Wall

It All Started with High School

ONEW'S POV:

"Okay class, don't forget your assignments!" Mr. Hyun said, dismissing the class right when the bell rings.

 I still needed to write down my homework for tonight. I down at my desk and couldn't find my pencil. I checked my pockets. Nothing. I turned next to me and looked at Sooyeon packing her things.

"Uhm, Sooyeon-sshi.. Can I borrow your pencil?" I asked her. She looked up. "Aigoo Onew, the bell just rang! What do you need a pencil for?" She replied.

"I need to write down the homework that Mr. Hyun assigned." I said. Sooyeon nodded and dug her hands in her backpack. She took out a pencil and handed it to me with a smile on her face.

Wow, her eyes are sparkling and her smile is bright and perfect. I think I'm starting to fall for something that's not chicken! Aigoo!

"Uh, are you going to use it?" I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed Sooyeon holding out a pencil. "Oh! Yes, that's right.." I rubbed the back of my neck and started to feel my cheeks getting hotter. Sooyeon laughed and continued to pack her things.

 

-AFTER SCHOOL-

YOUR POV:

Me, Minho, and Jonghyun were talking while waiting for the other members. "So that's what happened when I made the Stylist Noona mad." Jonghyun finished. Minho laughed at the memory. "Haha, wow. That's... Weird." I said. I wasn't lying. The story was weird!

"I know right!" Jonghyun smiled. "I'M GENIE FOR YOU BOY!" I turned around and saw Key walking towards us while dancing to SNSD's Genie. "Wait! Key hyung, wait up!" Taemin was running behind Key with armsfull of ice cream bars. Behind Taemin was Sooyeon and Onew.

Once everyone gathered, we all decided to eat lunch together. "SUSHI IT IS!" Onew exlcaimed. Wow, this is the first time I saw Onew excited for something that's not chicken.

As we started walking, some fan girls asked for some pictures with the members.

"Can I take a picture with you?" Someone went up to Key with a camera. As he did a pose with her, she stopped him. "N-no, I meant can you take the picture for us, I want a picture with Minho and his girlfriend!" As Key went back to take the picture, I heard him mumble "'s gotta hate!"

Suddenly the woman linked arms with me and Minho. Haha, I thought she wanted to take a picture with Minho and hi-..WAIT. Does she think I'm Minho's girlfriend!? I looked over at Minho. He was doing a cute pose.

"Ah, Miyoung-sshi, Look over here~" Key said, about to take the picture. I just smiled and did a peace sign. "One, Two, Three!" Key took the picture.

"Ah thank you so much! I love SHINee! Minho-sshi your girlfriend is beyond pretty!" The woman said, then ran up to hug Minho. Jonghyun and Taemin were snickering in the back 

"Ahah, thank you. But I think you've mistaken. She isn't my girlfriend.." Minho said, while being tackled by the woman. "Oh, well you two make a good couple! Hehe! Nice meeting you! Anneyong!" Then she left.

Well, that left it to us being awkward. "Awh, Minho and Noona like eachother?" Taemin asked. No one answered. Minho was giving Taemin the death glare.

"Well! Are we still going for sushi, or what?" Jonghyun said. Everyone agreed and started walking again.

NORMAL POV:

Everyone went to eat sushi. After, they exchanged numbers and then the Shinee members dropped Miyoung and Sooyeon off home. Little did they know that Hye-Mi was watching them the whole time.