Oh God...

It All Started with High School

hehehe. I GOT THE STORY ON !~ ok. -labreeez

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV:

I decided to text Sooyeon to waste time since this was a long ride over to the lessons. Before I even sent mine, I got a new message. I viewed and Sooyeon texted before me.

Sooyeon: Annyeongggg !!!~ are you comfortable there with the shinee dudes?

You: Yeah, I'm fine Sooyeon. We're going to these lessons that I don't even know of.

Sooyeon: well, goodluck ! todays spring cleaning for me. I HATE IT! T.T

You: you'll survive(;

All of a sudden, I got a random text from an unknown person.

Unknown: YAH , WHO IS THAT YOU TEXTING

You: Mwo? 

You looked around to see who was texting but you couldn't tell since everyone was on their phones, scrolling down blogs... etc.

Unknown: look to the side you pabo.

I looked on my right and there was Minho smiling then bursting out laughing. "Yah, that's not funny!"

"Well, it is to me!" Minho says between his laughs. I shoved Minho to the side... which caused a domino effect to all members causing Taemin at the end of the chain, to hit his head on the window.

"OW , WHAT THE HELL!" Taemin was rubbing his head and making the angry expression on his face. Everyone started laughing but little did you notice that your umma tried to call you for the past hours after you saw that explicit agraphy in your house.. on the couch INFRONT OF YOUR FACE.

Aish, her. I turned off my phone to avoid anymore calls from anyone. I focused on having a happier life with these close people I suppose that are MY REAL FRIENDS including Sooyeon. I felt the the car come to an immediate stop then all of us leaned forward as it was a strong stop. "Yah, please be more careful ajusshi." You told the manager as all of you guys got out of the car, ready for lessons. Minho led you in and when you guys came into the studio, there were other groups from SME in there like SNSD, DBSK, f(x) ...etc.

"I didn't know they were going to be here." you whispered over to Minho as you guys met up. "Hey Minho! Is that your girlfriend over there?" called out Changmin of DBSK as he came walking to us. "A-aniyo, she's a close friend of ours actually." You felt an arm come around you then looked at Minho then Changmin. "A-annyeong, I'm Miyoung." You bowed at about the 90 degree angle then sprang back up, smiling happily.

After greetings with all groups, everyone had to get paired up. "Okay everyone in order for the lessons to work, you need a partner. BOY AND GIRL PARTNERS ONLY." I looked at Minho, then said,"So are we partners?" He nodded then held out an arm closest to me for a link. I started blushing then accepted the link request of Minho. Soon enough, everyone was paired up.

The intructor suddenly clapped his hands together which made me shake a bit... then said, "Okay... BALLROOM DANCE POSITION!" When I heard him say ballroom dance position, I suddenly got eye widen. This is ballroom dance lessons FOR THE IDOL'S BALL. I'm such a pabo. Oh well, let's go with it. I put my hand on Minho's shoulder then both of us held hands o the other side. We started dancing.. it was a little bit rough but soon the rhythm was in both of me and Minho's head.

MINHO'S POV:

Wow, I'm pretty amazed myself. Miyoung and I are pretty much guiding the whole class. "Wow, look at that couple! Why can't we be like that?" I looked over to see who said that and it was Taeyeon and Key dancing together obviously having trouble. I watched them fall for the first time then bursted out laughing. This lesson is so funny. Ohmygoodness! Look at Onew and Tiffany. They fall and trip every second. Aigoo, this lesson is even crazier by the moment. Even though it was a 2 hour long lesson, it seemed shorter because me and Miyoung were having the best time of our lives.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DID I MAKE AN ERROR ?! I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT !!! ~ sub me & iLoveTaeminForever (: