He's in my class?!

It All Started with High School

YOUR POV:

We all arrived at school. The members where hiding their faces.

"Don't we need to check in the office, or something?" Key said, under his scarf. "Yeah, I think so." Jonghyun replied.

"Ah! The office is the first door in that hallway." Sooyeon pointed towards the office. The members looked and nodded. Onew waved at us smiling, as they started walking towards the office.

"Sooyeon-sshi, I think Onew likes you." I whispered to Sooyeon. She looked at me, suprisingly. "Yah! Don't make up such things!" She nudged me. I laughed. "You're right.. He probably fell for your chicken." I said as we both started walking to our classes.

-In Basic-Ed-

I came in and sat down, knowing I was late. Mrs. Song stopped writing on the board and looked at me. "Welcome Mrs. Park. You're late." She stated the obvious. The whole class was staring at me. I stood up and bowed. "S-sorry." I said.

"Please come up." She said, taking out her yard stick. Aish, I have to get punished. This is embarrassing! As I walked up with my head down, I heard people whispering as I passed them.

I stood up in front of the classroom and turned around. I was waiting to be hit, until, "WAIT!"  Someone ran into the classroom. Everyone, including me, looked. It was Minho.

Gasps and shrieks filled the classroom. "Ah, Mr. Choi! Welcome to our class." Mrs. Song greeted. Minho bowed. "You can't punish her. It's my fault." He said.

"E-excuse me?" The teacher said. I just stood there, staring blankly at Minho. "She was late because of me. She guided me to school." He admitted. A couple of girls gasped. "Bwoh?! Why her!" I heard some of them say. Mrs. Song looked at me. "Is this true?" She asked. I didn't know what else to say, so I just nodded.

"Arasso.. Well then, you two take your seats, and we will begin our lesson." She said. I mouthed out 'Thank You' to Minho, as we were walking to our seats. He just laughed.

 

-MEANWHILE WITH SOOYEON-

SOOYEON'S POV:

Aish.. Advanced Math is so boring! All Mr. Park does is talk, and TALK, AND TALK! I wish Miyoung was here. Then I wouldn't have been so bored right now. I took out a mini pillow from my backpack, and got ready to sleep, until someone barged through the door.

"Anneyonghasayo.. I'm Onew!" Onew walked in front of the classroom. Girls started screaming and fangirling. Aish, I should have brought my ipod! I wouldn't have to hear them scream. But I was somewhat surprised too. I didn't think Onew-sshi was in advanced math like me.

"Ah! You must be the from the Korean group! Welcome to Advanced Math, Onew! Please take a seat wherever you want." Mr. Park said. Onew's eyes roamed the classroom. Once he saw me, he smiled and started walking towards me. I heard people, mostly girls, whisper and gasp. After, he took a seat next to me. "A-anneyong again!" I did a head-bow. "Haha, nice to see you again!" Onew smiled. He smelled like chicken. I'll probably enjoy sitting next to him!