Meeting the Lucifer

It All Started with High School

YOUR POV:

As Mrs. Song gave a lesson on how to care for a baby, mostly everyone was staring at Minho. But he managed to stay focused on the lesson.

Being famous can be so difficult. All your privacy is taken away, and no one treats you like a normal person. Suddenly someone from behind tapped me on the shoulder and passed me a note.

It read: Can you ask Minho-sshi if he's interested in me?

I rolled my eyes and crumpled the note. "Are you okay?" Minho was concerned. I just smiled and nodded.

"Okay class! Tomorrow you guys will be partnering up. You and your partner will have 1 month to care for your baby and that's how I will determine your grade." Mrs. Song announced.

The room was filled with gasps and awes. I'm pretty sure most of the girls in this class would want Minho to be their partner. 

Suddenly the lunch bell rang. I let out a sigh of relief and started packing my stuff. After I had everything,I started walking.

As I arrived in the lunch area, I met up with Sooyeon at our usual table. She was sitting there, stuffing with rice and soup. "Sooyeon-sshi!" I yelled as I approached her.

She looked up with rice all over her face. I laughed at her dorkiness. "What are you laughing at?" Sooyeon asked as I sat down next to her. "Haha, your face is filled with rice!" I said. She was about to wipe it until..

"Here use this!" Onew came out of nowhere with a hankerchief. "Aigo, Onew-sshi you scared me!" Sooyeon exclaimed.

 Onew laughed and sat next to us. "What are you doing here?" Sooyeon asked, wiping her face with the hankerchief.

"I'm waiting for the rest of the members." Onew replied. I swear, I started to smell chicken once he arrived.

"Ahh~ Now the party don't start till I come in!" I heard a familiar voice come from the back. You guys probably know who it is.

Key was linked to Jonghyun's arms, singing and dancing like he was drunk. In the back was Taemin and Minho, having their usual conversations. They all headed to our table.

"Anneyong, yeobos!" Key said as he sat down. Now all the members were here.

 I was sitting next to Minho and Sooyeon. We all started talking. And we finally got to know each other.

Suddenly three girls came to our table. For some reason they call themselves the 'Perfections' and they only call for trouble.

"Yah, you two.." The 'Leader' Hye-Mi said, pointing to me and Sooyeon. The members just watched, having no clue what's happening. "Bwoh ! What do you want!" Sooyeon said, sounding irritated. "You guys don't deserve sitting here." Hye-Mi said.

Aish I know she's only saying that because she wanted attention from Shinee. "Aish, Hye Mi! Can't you just leave us alone for once?" I stood up. Minho looked at me. I could tell he was worried by the expression on his face.

Hye Mi looked mad. She walked up to me with a box of milk in her hands. Aish, don't tell me..

Suddenly she raised the box and seconds later, I felt milk pouring on my head. A smirk grew on her face.

"Yah! Why did you do that to Noona?!" Taemin stood up. He sounded angry. The rest of the members came over to me and started helping me dry up.

Hye-Mi and her 'group' started walking away. I'm soaking wet! "C'mon Miyoung. You can borrow my PE clothes." Sooyeon started walking with me to the bathroom. The rest of the members just cleaned up the milk.