Idol's Ball part 1

It All Started with High School

ITS THE UPDATE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FORR ! (: -labreez

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV:

So after ballroom dance lessons, me and Minho couldn't stop laughing about how everyone kept complaining, tripping, falling etc. Soon enough, the stylist came in and we all tried out our suits and dresses. I slipped on mine then came out. Everyone was amazed at my dress. Am I really that pretty to everyone? Jeez... "Neomu yeppeo !" Key came up to you and looked at your dress. "Yah Key, get away from my date." said Minho as he put his arm around you again. "Well, sorry. I don't even have a date. Look at Onew, texting away to Sooyeon." We both looked over and there was Onew in the corner texting with his phone. "Onew! What are you doing?" You shouted out to him. "Talking to Sooyeon so shush." Onew kept texting away. Why can't that boy just ask her out if he really likes her! Boys these days. Later, came hair and makeup. Me and Minho were getting ours done at the same time. There was one time where I was spun around, looking at Minho. "Hey." He nodded back and then he got spun around back to the mirror at his station. DANG IT.

I my phone to text Sooyeon then came many missed calls. 50 missed calls. I decided to check my texts... and guess what? Sooyeon spammed my phone!! She's really gotta stop that. Jeez.

Sooyeon: OMFG , YOU ARE MAKING ME BORED ANSWER OUR PHONE !

Sooyeon: Could you tell Onew to stop spamming my phone?

Sooyeon: Dude, Onew wont stop spamming -.-

Sooyeon: OMFG OMFG GUESS WHAT

Sooyeon: Onew asked me out and I said YESSS !

Sooyeon: But keep it a secret.

Miyoung: Yah ?! He asked you out?! :OOOOO

I was so surprised that I couldn't even text back. "Minho."

"Neh? What's up?" I looked overat him then sighed. "You know how... Onew likes Sooyeon? Well, I just got a text that they're going out now.."

"Mwo?! Since when?" He suddenly got surprised then relaxe. "Well, that's happy. We'll check up on Onew later." After we were done with our hair and makeup, we instantly went to Onew. "Yah, Onew we gotta talk real quick before we leave to the ball." Onew was all eye-widen then sighed. "What is it?"

"Are you dating Sooyeon?" He nodded then smiled. "Aren't you guys happy?"

"No, we're just surprised. Don't scare us like that again! Arasso?" said Minho then me and Minho left the scene into the limo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was at their tables waiting for their food to be served. Always usual, everyone at my table was looking at their phones.. especially Onew. He was smirking at the screen then after 5 seconds, texting away. I'm kinda used to this but it doesn't really waste that much time just about 2 minutes maximium. After 5 minutes of waiting, the waiters and waitresses came to our table then served us the first dish. Everyone started eating including me and it was a complete silence except forks tapping into the plates. "So, guys... when's your next tour?" Suddenly, all of them choked on their meat then looked at me surprisingly. "What did I do?" They all looked at Minho then me. "We're not doing a tour this year because of school. But we're still going to be doing concerts here. Do you and Sooyeon want to come?"

"Uhm, sure! It's really no problem anyways."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think this is too long to make into 1 chapter ! (x Please wait for 2nd part ! Kamsahmnida !

 

**** IMPORTANT***

I made a poll in my profile so please visit it because the poll IS ABOUT THIS STORY FOR FURTHER UPDATES.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/6814