Revenge?!

It All Started with High School

Hi guys! iLoveTaeminForever here! (: sorry haven't been upating in a while but i'm back!

YOUR POV:

Hye Mi noticed me looking at her. She panicked and shoved her head back in the bushes. Aigoo.

"Um , Miyoung are you okay?" Minho asked as he sat next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine, why?" I lied. "Well , you were looking at that bush like you wanted to strangle it or something.." He looked at me, worried.

"OH NO! Nurse! Did she become mentally retarded after fainting?!" Key started freaking out. Sooyeon slapped him on the shoulder. At least one of us isn't stupid here.

"Yah, you guys! I'm fine! It's just.. Hye Mi and them are recording us right now. They hid in that bush." I pointed at the bush I 'supposively' wanted to strangle.

"Omo! Are you serious?! THAT !" Sooyeon yelled out of nowhere. The nurse looked at Sooyeon with wide eyes. "Um. I mean.. that FEMALE DOG!" She corrected herself.

"So, what are we going to do about Hye Mi? That video can spread all over the internet , then the school! You're reputation would be ruined!" Taemin started panicking like it was the end of the world or something.

But I should be worried too cause all those things he just said were right. I needed to think of a plan quickly..

"OH LOOK AT MIYOUNG'S FACE! SHE'S THINKING OF REVENGE!" Key suddenly yelled. Everyone including me looked at him like he was crazy.

"Bwoh.. I can tell what people are thinking by their facial expressions.. Oh , by the way Onew hyung.. Minho and Jonghyun didn't like your cooking last night." He explained.

Everyone started laughing at Key's random remark. "Well , if we're going to get revenge, we have to think of something GOOD." Jonghyun said.

I started thinking.. Well , we could.. Naah . That's not going to work.

"OH! OH! I HAVE AN IDEA!" Taemins said.. I started listening. "What is it?"

"Well , first I need a rope , a large bag , and a knife." Taemin said as he smirked evilly. "No. Your plan isn't going to work Taemin." Minho immediately said. "Damnit!" Taemin sighed.

"I have an idea!" Sooyeon said. Everyone started listening. "Since she recorded Miyoung, why don't we record Hye Mi doing something embarrassing?" She shared out.

"Wow! That's a great idea!" Onew said as he put his arm around her. I agreed and so did everyone else.

"So, I'm in charge of embarrassing her!" Key said. Taemin and Jonghyun suddenly raised their hands. "We'll be in charge of secretly video taping her!"

"Good. I'll be with Miyoung. We'll set Hye Mi up in the prank." Minho said. I looked at him, not knowing he would say that. He looked back at me and smiled.

.... My cheeks are flaming hotter than Minho's glares..

"Onew and I will get rid of her little possy!" Sooyeon cheered. Everyone was confirmed and the plan was set.

Hye Mi.. Your is going down..

 

 

 

 

Kae , hope you enjoyed this chapter! -iLoveTaeminForever

Sorry for no picture. I'm just as lazy as Labreez. Ahaha (: