A 'Date' with Shinee?

It All Started with High School

YOUR POV:

We all entered the resteraunt. It was half empty.. At least the Shinee members won't get attacked by random fans..

"IS THAT SHINEE?!?"

... Spoke too early.

"Oh my gosh!" I suddenly heard a loud herd of footsteps running towards me. "Stay back.." Minho was pushing me behind him. As I stood behind him, I was next to Sooyeon, who was behind Onew. We looked at each other and laughed.

Being behind Minho made me feel like a midget. His shoulders were to broad, and his legs were so tall! Kind of like one of the SNSD members, eh?

The rest of the Shinee members were smiling, and waving at the girls and their cameras. "Well, we thank you for welcoming us! We should get to our table now!" Onew announced and bowed. I looked at the random girls..

Some of them were wondering about me and Sooyeon, but most of them were too busy freaking out about the members.

"Minho oppa! Is that SNSD behind you?!" I heard of the girls scream. Minho looked at me, with his huge charismatic eyes. He put on an expression, telling me to play along. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me next to him. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing right now. "Aniyo, not SNSD.." He said.

Some girls gasped, and some cheered.. "Your sister?!" Another one asked. Minho was about to reply, until..

"Ye-"  "MINHO'S GIRLFRIEND.." Jonghyun blurted out.

"Really? That's so sweet~" Some girls said. "Not fair!" Other girls said. "KISS! KISS!" MANY girls said.

Me and Minho gave Jonghyun a death glare.. "Your welcome." He mouthed out in return. Aish, I swear.. First I'm Minho's 'girlfriend'. Now I have to kiss him? WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT?

(Author: Mostly every girlfriend does that, Miyoung..| Miyoung: Not helping!!)

"I'm sorry guys, we are in a rush.. so we should really start eating our meal now!" Onew saved us. I let out a HUGE sigh of relief.

 

MINHO'S POV:

Aish, Jonghyun hyung really made me angry. He's been bugging me about getting a girlfriend, ever since he started dating SeKyung noona..

Well I guess me and Miyoung are a 'couple' thanks to hyung.. I have to admit, she is pretty.. and kind. Ahh.. everything is so confusing! 

*AFTER THEY EAT*

 

YOUR POV:

Everyone was finished eating. "Ah, Miyoung.. The key is to act pretty when we are near the fans.." Sooyeon said, waving at some stalker fans in the back. I didn't even want to ask why.. I already knew her answer.

"Well! Shall we watch that new horror movie that came out today?" Key said. Everyone started agreeing. Honestly, I really HATE horror movies. They scare the outta me..

"Are you okay, Miyoung?" Minho looked concerned. How did he know there was something wrong? I looked at my hands.. I was twiddling my thumbs. Aish, curse that stupid habit of mines..

I looked up and smiled.. "Ahah.. Yes. I'm fine!" I tried not to make anything obvious. He patted my back then stood up as everyone else did. "Movie time!" Jonghyun said. Great... Movie time.. -____-''

 

*AT THE MOVIES*

KEY'S POV:

We all entered the theatre. I looked around the room and only saw middle-aged adults. SAFE.  No Shinee fans in here..

"Hyung! Buy the large sized popcorn!" Taemin was tugging my shirt. Aish didn't we just eat?!

Aigoo, I couldn't let Taemin down.. He was a good dongsaeng. I walked up to the cashier. "Anneyong! One large popcorn please.. Anything else you guys want? Candy? Drinks?" I was feeling generous right now.

Onew hyung dropped a box of skittles on the counter, and Jonghyun brought up Sour Patch Kids.. Damn, these guys just ate less than 30 minutes ago! Aishh.. fatties..

"Okay, sir. That'll be 15.00$" the cashier said. I reached into my pocket.. I couldn't feel anything.

C'mon.. it's in here somewhere! I kept on digging in my pocket.. .....  IT'S ALL GONE.

"Hyung, you need some money?" Minho gave me 5$. Wow, that really helps.. "Oh, here!" Onew also gave me 10$. "Ah, thanks hyung!" I gave the money to the cashier. YES. We were ready to watch the movie! WOOT.

 

YOUR POV:

-in the theatre-

I sat in the middle of Sooyeon and Minho. I couldn't stand being at the end of the row.

*Begining of the movie*

....... IT'S STARTING!

*Girl walks in a room and sees a little girl on a rocking chair*

Uhm, something's telling me to close my eyes. I hugged my knees, and crouched into a small ball.

"Haha, scared?" I heard a deep, husky voice ask. I'm 100% positive it was Minho. "Yes.. A little." I said, still blocking my eyes from seeing the screen.

"Aigoo, it's not fun when you miss the good parts.." He grabbed my arms, making my crouched up position turn into a sitting position.. "Hey! It's too scary!" I shut my eyes. Then I felt someone's arms embrace me.

I opened my eyes and saw Minho hugging me. "B-bwoh.." I looked at him. He smirked. "You said you're scared.."

My cheeks are DEFINITELY red right now.

*5 seconds before the Little Girl's scary face pops up*

"WAH!" I heard Key's voice scream. "Yah! The scary part didn't even come yet!!!" Jonghyun knocked Key on the forehead. Me and Sooyeon started laughing.

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

Throughout the movie, Minho comforted Miyoung. Onew and Sooyeon both reached into the popcorn, and 'accidently' held each other's hand as they grabbed for popcorn. Taemin was hugging Key's arm the whole time, and Key was throwing random screams out of nowhere, waking Jonghyun up from his sleep.

"AISH, DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" Key threw pieces of popcorn at the theatre screen. People started to complain.

 

 

 

Anneyong! Sorry I haven't updated! haha y chapter, but here you go! (;