schoool , school , school.

It All Started with High School

YOUR POV:

You see, this couple Sooyeon&Onew could not stop complimenting each other. It was so annoying. Then I decided to walk ahead of them so I wouldn't even be late... then I heard a manly voice call me. I looked around, and there was Minho. I walked over to him then we talked for a bit til class started. In class, I'm glad that Sooyeon&Onew weren't in my classes. They are both advanced so the only people I knew that were in my class were Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin. I feel bad for Key. Haha.

Then again, every break... Me and Minho wasted our time talking to each and getting to know each other. Then  the bell rang, I walked by myself upstairs to the next classroom. All of a sudden, I felt myself go black.

Later, I woke up here on the bed at the nurses' office. "What happened to me..." I tried to look for someone to help me but no one seemed to be here.

SOOYEON'S POV:

-What happened an hour ago-

"Sooyeon, can you please drop this off to the classroom on the paper?" I looked down on it then I started smiling, IT WAS MIYOUNG'S CLASSROOM !  When I came in, I saw Miyoung's seat missing. I gave the stuff, then decided to look for Miyoung. Then I found some girl on the stairs... I focused more and it was MIYOUNG. I ran back to Myoung's classroom then shouted, "Please help! Miyoung' fainted and she's hurt!" I started crying then Minho started running foir it. I followed him to the scene then he carried her to the nurses' office.

-Now-

I opened the door again to visit Miyoung in the nurses' office then there she was, all confused. "Miyoung, you fainted."

"I DID? omo~ who carried me all the way here then?" I sat down next to her then said "Minho." She became eye-widened then doze off. "Y-yah, Miyoung. I was actually the one who found you. I came to your classroom but you were missing until I found you on the stairs." She tried to move but she injured her ankle on the step while falling. Me and Miyoung talked for awhile then, we heard commotion out the door. I opened it and there was the SHINee gang. "Yah, be quiet. Myoung doesn't want to be annoyed right now, AND BE CAREFUL." I let them in then all crowded around Minho except Onew, he back hugged me then whispered to my ear. "Is she okay?" I nodded then we watched them talk all crap and stuff.

YOUR POV:

"AIGOO , ONE AT A TIME BOYS!" I was totally annoyed at everyone since Sooyeon exactly said, Be quiet and MIYOUNG DOESN'T WANT TO GET ANNOYED ! I need friends that are girls sometimes.

When I looked at the window, I saw a little head pop out of the bush. I quickly focused on the bush then 3 little heads popped out. I should've seen this earlier but, it was Hye Mi and her gang, spying on us. I saw something rectangular beside Hye Mi's head that had a red light on it... Then, I noticed. She was going to video tape us and supposedly post this on the internet so this can be found world wide.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
finally an update , hm ? (: Sorry theres no shinee pic for this chap.. im too lazy :P

BTW , unfortunately ... iLoveTaeminForever has changed to jaelovesnoori ): so yeaah , im guna be the main author but she doesnt have enough karma to transfer it over to me.. so yeaah.