That Night..

It All Started with High School

SOOYEON'S POV:

*AFTER THE MOVIE*

Ah, that movie wasn't that scary.. I stood up and yawned. "I'm tired! How'd you like the movie, Miyoung?"
No one replied. "Miyoung?" I looked over and saw Miyoung and Minho sleeping together.. Awwww! How cute..

"Well, what do we have here?" Key went over to Minho and started waking him up. "Minho, the movie ended.."

Minho started opening his eyes..

Bummer. I was about to take a picture of those two! "Hyung.. Miyoung's still sleeping." Minho said, looking at her. "Wake her up!" Jonghyun was making his way out of the row. "I don't want to be rude.." Minho replied.

Wow, he's really mannered! I'm surprised.. "Then carry her!" Onew started gathering all his stuff. Haha, did he just say carry her? Aigoo, I doubt Minho wi-

"Ah, that's a good idea hyung." He stood up. Oh , he's going to carry her! I'm starting to really think they should really date!

I suddenly felt arms land on my shoulder. "Let's go, shall we?" Onew started walking.. I laughed, and started walking with him.

 

MINHO'S POV:

Everyone started walking out the theatre.. I was carrying Miyoung on my back. She was suprisingly light.. "Yah Minho.. You guys should date.. Nae?" Key hyung nudged me. My cheeks started burning.

"I shouldn't.. I can't risk the fans attacking Miyoung because of jealousy.." We arrived at the car. "Haha, stop saying nonsense Minho! Fans will support you for your relationship.." Key opened the door to the car. I laid Miyoung on the chair.. "Aish, hyung.. I just can't!"

I slipped inside the car and shut the door.

*AFTER A WHILE IN THE CAR*

 

YOUR POV:

I heard music playing..

"TIK TOK! Woooot!"

I started opening my eyes. I saw a figure dancing to Ke$ha's Tik-Tok.. Key..

"Ah, you're finally awake!" Sooyeon smiled. I just looked at her and smiled. I'm a bit confused..

"How'd I get in here? I thought we were watching a movie.." I scratched my head. "Oh! You fell asleep during the movie.. So after, Minho carried you to the car.." She explained. I nodded, then turned next to me. Minho was sleeping. I need to thank him later on..

"Miyoung! Where's your house?" Onew asked from the front. We were near the park that's near our school. I pointed at the neighborhoods across from it. "There.." He started driving.  

"Hmm.." I heard Minho yawn. "Sleep well?" I smiled. Minho ruffled my hair and nodded. I laughed..

"Here, Miyoung!" Onew said. I looked outside. My mom's car was parked. Wait, isn't she supposed to be at work? Aigoo..

"I'll walk with you.." Minho took off his seatbelt. I nodded. "Bye Miyoung! Text me, nae?" Sooyeon waved. "Anneyong!" "Goonight!" "See you tomorrow!" Everyone said their goodbyes..

As me and Minho were walking, everything was silent. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Minho!" I got out my keys and opened the door.. Minho waited until I was completely inside.

I walked in and dropped my keys, once I saw something regretful..

My mom was having with a random guy on the couch?! WHAT THE .

"U-umma?!" I was shocked.. My mom sat up, surpised. The guy, as well.

"M-miyoung.." She looked at me, regretfully. I was pissed.   

One, she was too ing old to do that! Two, she let my dad down, along with me..

I ignored all her words. I stomped back outside and slammed the door. Minho was walking towards the car. "M-minho wait.." I ran to him, with tears already coming out..

He turned around, surprised. I came up to him, and just hugged him. "Miyoung? W-what's wrong?" He was worried.. I didn't reply.

"Miyoung!" My mom came out the door, with her clothes on. I looked at her, then started walking to the car. Minho looked at my mom and bowed, then he started following me back to the car.

Everyone was shocked.. "Oh! Miyoung! What's wrong?!" Sooyeon looked at me, then embraced me. Minho came in and closed the door. "J-just go.." I said, crying into Sooyeon's shoulder. 

*AFTER EXPLAINING EVERYTHING*

We arrived at Sooyeon's house once I finished explaining. "Well, where are you going to stay?" Sooyeon asked. I really didn't know either.. "She can stay with us for tonight.." Jonghyun stated.

"Aigoo, please take care of my bestfriend!" Sooyeon said, about to leave. Everyone nodded.. "I'll text you, Sooyeon.." I said, waving. "Bye!" She closed the door, then started walking inside the house.

"Everything's okay, Miyoung.." Minho's arm rested on my shoulder. "I hope so.." I leaned against the window and fell asleep.. I'm glad I have Shinee.. My second family