Mall

It All Started with High School

YOUR POV:

After everyone was done eating, the members started getting ready for their lessons.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here in Taemin's pajamas..

"Ah, Miyoung.. You don't have any clothes to wear!" Key stated the obvious. Jonghyun came out putting on his jacket. "Shall we go shopping for her before we go to our lessons?" He said. Was he serious?

"Haha, no need t-"

"We have plenty of time! Let's go to the mall~" Onew did a fist pump. Well, I do need more clothes.. Hm..

"Here Miyoung, wear these for now." Minho handed me a pile of clothes. I walked to the bathroom and started changing. I was wearing a black V-neck and some basketball shorts. They fit me well!

"Let's go?" I asked once I stepped out of the bathroom. "Fighting~" Taemin said once we walked out the door.

*AT THE MALL*

I stepped out of the car. Minho put on his hat and his sunglasses. Taemin put on a scarf, while Key used his jacket. Onew and Jonghyun just left their face bare.

"Ready, Miyoung noona?" Taemin asked. I smiled and nodded. Everyone started walking. I followed..

As we entered inside, most people already recognized the members. "Where do you want to go first?" Minho ignored all the gasps and shrieks. I looked around, and saw one store that had cute clothes showing through the window.

"There!" I grabbed Minho's arm and started dragging him towards the store. The rest of the members followed. I stepped into the store.

*TIME PASSES*

I stepped out of the dressing room wearing the dress I picked for the Idol Ball.

All the members were sitting down on a couch. Their eyes all landed on me.

"Woah.. You look.. Perfect." Minho stood up and started examining the dress. Taemin and Key were smiling. "Noona~ It's really pretty!" Taemin remarked. I laughed.

"Then I guess we'll buy it then!" Onew stood up. I handed him the dress and we all walked to the cashier.

While Onew and Minho were buying the dress, I spotted Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin over at the sunglasses section.

I skipped over to them. "Whatsup guys." "Ah, Miyoung! Try these on!" Key suddenly placed a pair of raybans on me then turned me facing towards a mirror. I looked at myself and laughed.

"Hm, try...THESE!" I picked out a pair of pink sunglasses and placed them on Taemin. "Woah, taemin! You look like a woman." Jonghyun started checking Taemin out. "Hyung! I'm a boy!" Taemin took them off.

"You guys! Let's go!" Onew started walking towards the door with Minho. "Wait! Just one picture! Everyone, put some glasses on!" Key suddenly took out his phone. I grabbed a random pair of nerdy glasses. Taemin picked bug-eyed sunglasses, while Jonghyun picked a pair of designer sunglasses. Key put on one with glitter on it, then did a pose.

Jonghyun and Taemin did peace signs, and I smiled. Onew and Minho rushed over to us and posed. "1..2..3~" Key took a picture.

"Haha, this is going as my wallpaper!" He said, as he viewed the picture. I peeked over his shoulder and took a glance at the picture. It was cute! "Key~ Can you send it to me?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Okay! Let's go! We'll go straight to the lessons, then back home to get ready.." Onew announced. "Aren't the stylist noonas and the rest of the crew coming over with our outfits?" Taemin asked as we headed out the store. "Ah, that's right.." Minho said. "Well let's get going!" Onew announced. We all walked into the car.