After the Incident [short chapter]

It All Started with High School

YOUR POV:

Me and Sooyeon were in the bathroom. I was changing into the PE clothes that Sooyeon loaned me. I put on the pair of sweat pants, and a white V-Neck shirt. After, I stepped out of the stall and saw Sooyeon.

"Aigo, they fit you well!" She said once she saw me. I nodded and looked in the mirror. They did fit well! I thanked Sooyeon and we started heading back to the lunch area.

As we walked to our table, people were whispering stuff to the person next to them. Some of them even started giving me weird looks. I ignored everything and continued walking.

I saw the members talking at our table. Jonghyun looked up and saw me and Sooyeon.

"Ah! They're back!" He said as he stood up. The rest of the members stood up and ran towards me. "NOONA! Noona, are you okay?" Taemin yelled, as he opened his arms and embraced me.. TIGHTLY. Although I was being squished and suffocated by someone younger than me, I still thought it was cute. I laughed.

"YAH! TAEMIN! You're going to kill the woman!" Key walked up to Taemin, who was still on me, and started to pulling on his shirt.

"Get off!" "NO! Noona needs me!" "TAEMIN! I'll give you ice cream!" Taemin suddenly let go of me and stood next to Key.

"Miyoung, are you okay now?" Minho went up to me and pushed Taemin and Key aside. I nodded, and smiled at Minho, letting him know I was fine.

He smiled back. I looked at everyone else. Jonghyun was texting on his phone. Taemin was begging Key for his promised ice cream. Onew and Sooyeon were secretly flirting in the corner. So that left me with Minho.

I was about to say something to him, until suddenly the bell rang, and lunch ended. As I was walking, I noticed Minho was going the same way. It didn't take me long to know that he was going to be in all of my classes.