Part 2 ~ Idol's Ball !! & ehh. You'll seee.

It All Started with High School

So , from now... I'm gunna be the one writing the chapters til the end. HAPPY OR SAD ENDING ? Comment Below ! -labreeeeez(:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
YOUR POV:

Everyone was still eating at the table. I felt kinda bored. So, I stood up from the chair then started to explore the ballroom. I heard footsteps from behind me then I looked behind... no one was there. Hmph, I swear I just heard footsteps. I went out to the balcony to check the view... Everyone else was here too.. Wow, these stars are so pretty. "They're pretty, huh?" You looked over to the person and it was Minho. "So, you were the one following me huh?" I smirked then looked back at the stars. "These stars are pretty."

"Yea, like you Miyoung." Minhos smiles and looks at me. "B-bwoh yah?" I was surprised what he just said then he said it again. "The stars.." He pointed at them then "are pretty like you." He pointed at me then held onto my 2 hands. "A-ah, I don't know what to say Minho... this is all too soon.." Wait, has it even been long enough yet? OH JEEEEZ , me and my bad memory. Aishhh.

"It feeels like its been years Miyoung." He started laughing then started walking back. "Y-yah! what's that supposed to mean Minho?" I ran and tried to catch up with Minho but I just noticed I was in heels. "Dang it, I can't run in heels." That's the worst part of being at a fancy party, when you're in a rush but you're wearing heels, you can't run. DON'T YOU HATE THAT !?

I finally found Minho talking to the other SHINee members then I joined in the conversation starting off with, "Thanks for ditching your date on the balcony." Everyone in the circle started laughing then said "Minho! You ditch your date like that? Such a bad boy!" Pshh, boys these days don't know how girls react to these things. "Yah, that was hurtful." Suddenly, all waiters and waitresses were pouring wine into each wine glass at each table. "I guess they're going to have the toast!" Jonghyun shouted out then grabbed his glass. I saw the host come up onto the stage and held a glass into the air. "I would like to thank you all for coming to the Idol's Ball 2011 ! I hope you have enjoyed your food and drinks and now for the toast. Cheers everyone!" Then everyone and I said "Cheers!" back then all of us were tapping our glasses together then chugging the stuff down our throat.

Then, everybody made a sigh after finishing. "That was good actually." Everyone nodded at my table then came more drinking with me and the SHINee members.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, I felt hungover then I quickly focused. I was in a familiar room but I couldn't remember who it was... Until I became eye-widen. It was SOOYEON'S ROOM. 

"Y-y-ah, someone please help.." Suddenly, Sooyeon came in then got surprised. "Omo~ You're awake! SHINee dropped you off here because you were too drunk last night. How do you feel?"

"HUNGOVER. I smell like wine." Sooyeon covered her nose then nodded.

"I'm that .. stinky? Aishh, do you have any clothes for me?" She gave a me an outfit to wear which was just a black sweatshirt with shorts. I changed then checked my phone. I had a bunch of texts from the SHINee members.

Taemin: YAHHH , IM DRUNKK WOOT WOOT WOOT

Key: DONT LISTEN TO TAEMIN

Jonghyun: I LOVE YOUUUU

Minho: I HATE YOUUUUU

Onew: IM HAVING IT WITH MY CHICKEN !!

I was pretty surprised that they can still text while being drunk. I CANT DO THAT.

I decided to go home and try to avoid my umma since it would give flashbacks of that... thing. Well, ehh, whatever. I walked inside of my house, and it was a mess. WHAT HAD HAPPENED IN HERE? And it smells like . Ew. How much did my mom have it? Is she like.. a star? Ehh, that gave me the shivers. I quickly rushed over to my room then started packing things into my dufflebag. I had to get out of here before it got even more crazy. I tried to stuff all my clothes into my duffle bag but the underwear and bras were left. I put those into a secret bag so no one can sneak into them then I left the house quickly. Gosh, I'm never coming back into that house again.