Exciting News? Bwoh?

It All Started with High School

YOUR POV:

-Ring Ring-

"Okay, class! Before you all go, we have some exciting news. A k-pop group will be attending our school tomorrow. Now, I don't want anyone to freak out once they step in the classroom. Let's try to keep all our thoughts in our heads, ok?" As Mrs. Song spoke, I heard people, moslty girls, gasp and whisper.

Someone from up front raised their hand. "What group is it?" She asked, anxiously.

"No, That's the suprise. Now you guys get out of here, I have a meeting to go to." The teacher replied. I started packing my stuff and walked out of the classroom. Although I listened to some K-POP songs, I wasn't that excited about it. It's just regular people with talent.

Aish, whatever. I started walking home. My mom was probably at work already. That leaves me alone in the house again. Ever since my dad has passed away, my mom has been worked in 2 jobs, making sure we can afford the bills.

As I was walking, I pass by some guys who looked like they were rushing to go somewhere. Mostly all of them were hiding their faces in either a scarf or their jacket.

As they were getting closer, I noticed there were five of them. I just looked down at my binder to avoid eye-contact. Who knows, they could be a group of rapists or something.

I started walking faster as we were about to pass by, until..

-SLIPS-

One of them bumped into me. I dropped my binder, and closed my eyes, ready to feel my skin scratch the hard floor. Instead, I felt long, warm arms surrounding me.

"A-are you okay?" I could tell this person was close to me, by feeling his breath on my skin. His voice was deep. I swear it sounds familliar, but I don't remember where I heard it before.

I stood up, and saw the tallest guy in front of me, with the rest behind him. "S-sorry.." I bowed for respect.

All, I could see was his dark, huge brown eyes. He nodded, then started rushing towards the other guys.

Well, that was weird.. I picked up my binder and started walking again.

 

 

 

Author's note: Little did she know It was Minho(: RHYMES!