Bonding with Bad Luck

Calamity of the Shadows

     Everyone sat and thought for a while.

"I have no idea." Hee Young said.
"Me neither." a few others said in response.
"I guess we'll...just have to figure it out then." Leeteuk said, trying to be optimistic

You all decided to spend the next few hours (or what you all took as hours here) at Soo Min's house to think, relax and just talk.

The Super Junior members put on a small show for the 4 of you. They danced and sang as you, Jin Ae, Soo Min and Hee Young all cheered them on. You felt as if you were back at the SM building and was receiving a lesson from your sunbaes again. It made you feel warm and happy inside.

After a while of performing, the members sat back down, exhausted from their mini concert.

"Why don't you show us what you can do?" Donghae suggested to the 4 of you. You reluctantly agreed. The 4 of you performed your dance as the music played. At least a replica of Soo Min's mp3 was in this place.

Once you finished, the members cheered genuinely and you sat back down, a little tired and blushing slightly.

"Show us your singing!" Yesung said cheerfully. You and your 3 friends all leaned in and started discussing which song to sing. After a few moments, you decided.

You all started singing Super Junior's "Marry U", much to their surprise. After a few verses you heard the song become louder and looked over to see the members singing with you and your friends. You and Soo Min singing with Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Hankyung while Jin Ae and Hee Young rapped with Eunhyuk, Shindong, Kibum, Heechul and Leeteuk. It sounded like a fantasy. It was beautiful in your ears.

Once the song finished, everyone cheered with wide smiles. The joyful moment didn't last long though as you heard the voice again. You could tell that everyone else heard it as well from their worried expressions.

"We meet again." the voice said. "I see luck had favoured you all these past few occasions. You avoided alerting the beast in the park, saved your friend from what should have been his death and escaped the burning hospital with no more than a dose of fright. I applaud you."

"Gee, thanks! You mind telling is how to get out of here now?" Kyuhyun mocked.

"That conversation would be irrelevant now though as you already know the answer."

'So we were right about the dusk and dawn theory then.' you thought.

"Correct. Your hypothesis was right."

You went wide eyed.

"How'd you-?" you started.

"You keep no secrets from me here. I have no form and therefore can be anywhere and no where at the same time, even inside your head." the voice said, triumph in it.

"What'd you bother us for?" Jin Ae asked, not at all hiding her rage.

"Don't be aggravated. I merely thought I'd check in to see how things were going. We rarely get visitors here, so it's only natural that I be curious."

"Get out." you snarled.

"Heh. As you wish But, one thing before I leave you. From here on out your luck will not be as great as it has been until now. Farewell." the voice stopped.

"...Bastard." Heechul mumbled.

"What did it mean by 'our luck will not be as great'?" Henry asked.

"It means we have to be extremely careful for the sake of each other now." Kangin answered.

Suddenly, you all felt unexpectedly tired and couldn't help but shut your eyes and sleep. Your sleep was dreamless and dry. It almost seemed fake and somewhat forced, like it was planned. When you woke up you felt something thick on your skin. You opened your eyes to a black mist. It felt like cold, like mist from a waterfall. It felt good on your skin but completely obscured your vision.

"Hey!" you yelled. "Guys! Get up!"

"Hye Yoon?" you heard Yesung shout back.

"Yesung oppa! Where are you?!"

"By the back door! I'm holding the handle! Where is everyone?!"

"I don't know! I can't see anythi-" you tripped over something. You looked by your feet and saw a blurred picture of an arm. You crawled up and noticed that it was Kibum.

"Kibum oppa! Wake up!" you shouted.

He stirred and opened his eyes. Then you heard everyone goran and start yelling once they realized what was happening.

"We gotta get out of here!"
"Where are you guys?!"
"I can't see anything!"
"What's this black mist?!"
"Yesung open the door!"

You heard the back door open and saw a faint glow in the mist. You walked toward it, pulling Kibum by his arm behind you. You walked out the door and onto grass. Your vision cleared and you were in Soo Min's backyard. 'Thank goodness.' you sighed inwardly. You looked to everyone else.

"Everyone okay?" Leeteuk asked.

You all nodded. You heard a door slam and spun around to face the house. The back door was slammed shut and locked. The black mist still lingered inside.

"Well, Soo Min's house is no good anymore." Hankyung said.

*cough* *cough*

"Donghae? You okay?" Sungmin asked.

"Yeah. *cough* Just choked on my spit." Donghae said.

"Gross." Soo Min said, making a face.

Everyone laughed a bit.

"Where to next?" Zhou Mi asked.

"The school's just down the street." Hee Young responded. *cough*

"Good enough"  Heechul said as he started walking. *cough*

"Maybe that mist did have an affect." Kyuhyun said. You all turned to him, confused. "That's the first time I've heard Heechul hyung speak normally without a sarcastic comment or backlash yelling." he smirked. *cough*

Heechul glared but kept walking. You forced back a smile. *cough*

'How's our luck gonna get any worse than this?'

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't ask why I chose "Marry U". I was listening to it while writing this chapter and it sorta just fit with that scene. It's a beautiful song, I wanted it to be a Super Junior song and it has everyone in it. Plus, *spoiler alert* it adds to the 'romance' that will be coming up soon so that was a nice little secret in there. XD Enjoy! :)