Memory

Calamity of the Shadows

     You were dumbstruck. It had actually gone so far as to split everyone up.

"Go around. Maybe we can meet up on the other side." Leeteuk ordered. You all agreed and turned to walk back.

"Let's hope Leeteuk hyung is right." Eunhyuk said nervously. As you walked down the hallway you heard the distinct sound of fire crackling. Worry ran through you like a tsunami. As you turned the corner you were only met with more flames blocking your way. Heechul cursed under his breath. Everyone else turned around the opposite corner and froze.

"Dammit!" you heard Jin Ae yell from the other side.
"What now?" Ryeowook asked.
"I guess we have to split up. For now at least. I don't think those flames will diminish with just water so no point wasting time trying." Hee Young replied, never once removing her gaze from the members on the other side.
"We;re gonne go check this side of the building. If you find it, scream and we'll come running." Siwon said. You all nodded and turned your backs on the flames, and your friends.

"Where do you think it would be?" Kibum asked.
"No clue. But if I know it enough, it'll find us." you tried to sound like that was a good thing, in a sense it was, it would make it easier for all of you, but you knew that if it found you then that could mean one of you would most likely end up like Donghae. You shook that thought from your head and continued down the familiar hallways.

"Hey, how long was I unconcious for?" you asked to break the suspenseful silence.
"About 6 hours. Why?" Hee Young questioned.
"No reason." you said, excusing the topic.

'6 hours. Plus the time it took us to figure everything out and get here.' you thought. 'It's been about one day then. One day since Donghae left. One day since the voice told us we only had 3 days until it kills again.' you held back a shiver. It sent fear and anguish into your chest. You knew who the next person would be, and you would be forced to watch, just like how you watched Donghae. You had to get out of here within 2 days. You stifled a sob as you tried to walk with more composure. You succeeded, but only slightly

"Hey guys!" Hankyung said. "This is the room we first woke up in." he opened the door carefully and peered inside. 'Wasn't that door locked before?' you wondered to yourself. It must have been empty because a few seconds later he opened the door wider and walked inside. Everyone else followed. You looked around the room. It was the same as when you first entered this world. Even the yellow blood was still a splat on the wall.

"Nothing here. We should go. This room creeps me out." Ryeowook said looking around with a wary eye. You all agreed and left the room. As you walked around the building, checking rooms and opening closets, you began to wonder what the others were doing. Looking around like you? Resting? Or something worse? You hoped to meet up with them soon.

"Ah!" you heard Heechul yell. Then you heard a thump. You looked up and saw Heechul on the floor rubbing his head, a broom next to him and an open closet in front of him. He glared at the closet. Everyone else was laughing at the scene. You smiled and walked up to them.

"Nice job hyung." Yesung mocked while trying really hard to hold back his laughter.
"Yah! Shut up!" Heechul shouted.
"Let's just go. I want to find the others. Soon." you said while smiling down at Heechul who stood up and kicked the broom aside in annoyance.
"Yeah." Zhou Mi agreed, still laughing slightly.

You walked through a large door and were met with the office area of the building. It looked nothing like the other half. Rooms with computers and desks lined the hallway. It was like a regular office company building.

"I feel like we're not supposed to be in here. I've never been to this part of the building before." Soo Min said.
"Well, we're probably not supposed to be here. At least-" your sentence was cut off by a scream. A girl's scream. It wasn't Soo Min. You heard a scream again, this time it belonged to a guy. You looked toward Yesung, Ryeowook, Heechul, Zhou Mi and Eunhyuk. They all shrugged. Another scream. It sounded far off, like it was miles away and yet it sounded so close you could have sworn in came out of your own mouth. You all looked around and saw nothing. The screams stopped and you were left with a dead silence. No one talked. All you heard was everyones nervous breathing. You stood still, ready to run at any time. Suddenly, you heard the sound of people running above you. You all looked up. Dust fell from the ceiling. You looked to everyone with wide eyes.

The others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was actually going to post this chapter yesturday but I didn't like the original ending to it so I decided to change it, but I was really tired and couldn't come up with anything. So, here it is! XD If anything I really just skipped some fluff and it would've come to this anyway. Enjoy! :)