Chaos Goes to Hell

Calamity of the Shadows

     There was a long silence as everyone absorbed what they had just been told by some sort of...demon bush. Then the chaos started.

Everyone started to yell in panic. Some broke down in heavy sobs, others (mainly Heechul) started swearing to nothing, repeatedly. But most stood in shock, eyes wide, over flowing with fear, sadness, panic and disbelief.

The voice ran through your mind again as you thought deeply about what it said and what it all meant. You closed your eyes and tried to dorwn out the screaming and panic around you.

'It is only accessible by those who believe it exists.' you repeated to yourself. 'Who would have ever thought a place like this could suddenly appear around you and not be a dream?' you thought hard..

Then it hit you. You would. With all the day dreaming you've done, you've never once avoided the possiblity that a place like this couldn't exist. You always thought that there must have been other worlds besides your own.

The voice ran through your mind again. 'We've been awaiting your visit.'

'That means this is all...' you thought

"...my fault." you said aloud.

"What Hye Yoon?" Hee Young said absentmindedly as she watched everyone fall apart around her.

"This is my fault..." you said again. You felt tears in your eyes.

Hee Young turned to you.

"What?! This isn't your fault Hye Yoon! Don't even think that! It's no ones fault! Understand?" she scolded. She always did act like a mother to you when you got emotional. It didn't work this time though.

"Yes it is!" you shouted. "If I had just kept my head out of teh clouds...they never would've seen me!" the tears where flowing down your cheeks now.

"Who...?" she started.

"AHHHHH!" someone screamed.

You bothe looked toward everyone else and gaped in fear.

Standing before you was some kind of...you could only describe it as a monster. It was at least 30 feet tall and had scruffed black fur or feathers, something covering it's entire body. It's eyes were a sickly green with extremely bloodshot edges and no pupil. It's pointed ears were torn and it had blood stained horns sticking out just above it's temples. Where as human nose would be it had two hooked spikes. It's claws were as long as a grown man and it's teeth protruded down past it's chin.

It stared at everyone with a blank expression. No one moved or made any noise. The creature bent down and extended it's arm towrd the merry-go-round. It spun it around and once it stopped, the creature seemed to smile, baring it'as many, many teeth that looked like they could kill just by staring for too long. You moved your eyes to focus on it's eyes.

Once the creature stood back up it looked toward a tall building. From behind the building came 3 smaller versions of the monster. They were about as tall as two of you. They ran over to the park and started...playing? The larger creature watched them intently.

You motioned to everyone by placing your index finger to your lips and pointing down the street. You started walking as quietly as you could away from the park. Everyone followed, some still surpressing quiet sobs.

Once you were out of view of that thing, you stopped and turned to everyone.

"Okay. Any one got any ideas about how we get out of here?"

No one spoke.

"Well? Say something."

"What was that?!" Eunhyuk said in a terrified voice.

That sentence was like a bomb because as soon as it was said everyone started freaking out again.

"What do we do?!"

"We're gonna die!"

"Why did this happen?!"

"We're never getting home!"

"It's over!"

You knew you could never gain control over 18 people who were set on the thought that they were gonners. You just sat down and put your head on your kness and cried.

'This is my fault and I brought all my friends and innocent people with me. I have no clue how to get out of here and there are probably things heer that will kill us. Help me!' you screamed in your head as the tears flowed down your face in rivers.

After a while you fell asleep. You dreamed of the voice and what it told you. You tried to analyze it's words one by one, but just when you were about to figure out some sort of answer, you were woken by people arguing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second one today. I hope you enjoy it! :) I may not update as much because I have a busy week this week so try to bare with me! XD