the lee's daughter

That guy's daughter

you decided to spent your break in your class... alone. You bought a bottle of strawberry juice and sit on your chair, with headphones attached to your ears and a novel on your hands. You faintly heard someone whispering your name, so you pause the song, still acting like you're listening to the song and tried to hear what they say.

"hey, you know that CL girl?"

"the new kid? yeah why?"

"she's a scary person. i heard her father is not a good person."

"are you talking about her?"

"yeah why?"

"Well, i got some news. people said that she's the daughter of THAT guy"

"what guy?"

"the one who killed for money et cetera... we should be nice to her or we'll be dead."

"everyone knows already. When she came in, don't you see the look of our classmate? they're so scared, they can only smile at her. And she kept smiling. Ugh. scary girl..."

 

You sigh and take off your headphones, and leave the class. You went to the toilet. It was empty. You look into the mirror, only to see a reflection of a girl with a pretty yet sad face.

'first day of school and they knew already...' you thought as you wash your face.

'well, now they know i'm his daughter, no one want to be my friends anymore... oh heck. i'll--i'll just change school.' you whispered and went back to your class. 

You saw Junhyung is sitting next to your chair, with his friends, joking around. Some girls in your class stared at them...

'fangirls' you thought as you sit next to him.

"hey, have you join any group?" asked Joon.

"what for?" you asked.

"the one year assignment. duh.." he said and rolled his eyes. 

"what assignment?" you asked again.

"The one where we have to present somethig to the whole school at the end of semester... don't you listen to the teacher during homeroom period?" he said.

"well, apparently this guy here made me get kicked out of class" you said, pointing to junhyung who's talking to Mir.

"no i don't!" he snapped.

"yes. It's all because of you" you replied.

"no" 

"yes"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"i said no!"

"Well i said yes!" you kept bickering.

"stop it you guys. Anyway, have you found any friends yet?" Mir asked.

You shook your head. "I'll ask them later." you said with a smile.

"well, you're always welcome in our group. We need one more female here." Joon said.

"okay" you replied.

***

On the second recess, you went to a group of girls and greet them.

"hi i'm CL" you said .

they look at your with scared eyes.

"i'-i'm Yoo-yoona" she stuttered and shake your hands.

There are 7 girls in total. You smiled at them. Two girls came later on. The shorter one look like the leader of the group.

"who's this?" she asked arrogantly.

"i'm CL, nice to meet you!" you said and you can see their eyes widen in fear when they heard your name.

"i'm Taeyeon. This is Jessica." she said nervously.

"um, guys, i was wondering, can i join your group? for the semester project..." you said with a smile.

they stared at you in shock... and fear. You know that expression very well.

Taeyeon stood up and answered.

"sorry, we're full." she said. Your shoulder deflated.

"oh.. okay then, see you soon" you cheerfully said and smile at them and leave. But your smile soon erased when you heard their conversation.

"oh my god taeyeon unni, are we gonna be ok?"

"pft, of course we are"

"but... she's scary.."

"well, it's better to say no now, that let her join our group. We're Girls Generation. We only accept those who are lady-like and have good background. Someone like her can't join us. If we kick her out later on, we'll be killed, oh my god that was scary!"

"i know unni! let's leave."

***

You've been asking everyone but none of them accept you. you know they're scared of you. So at the end of the class, you were going to ask Junhyung when he turn his head to you and ask you.

"so, you want to join our group?" he asked. you quickly nodded, making him chuckle.

"i heard you got rejected. What did you do to them?" he asked and soon regretted the question when he saw your sad eyes.

"they're scared of me." you whispered.

"well, we're not! so cmon, i'll take you to the rest of the gang. You should meet the girls." he said and drag you out to the parking lot.

'they're not afraid of me... ' you thought. 'i hope they won't know anything about me' you kept thinking as Junhyung drove you somewhere.

***

"this is CL guys~!" junhyung said when both of you arrived at a park near your house. You were nervous since you're afraid they'll found out your house and your background. you saw 9 girls talking with MBLEAST. They squealed in joy when they say you and come to hug you.

"i'm G.Na" a girl said. 

"i'm Hyuna!"   "i'm Gayoon."  "Hey, I'm Jiyoon"    "Sohyun here~!"   "jihyun"

"our turn now! I'm Park Bom~!"  "Minzy~!"  "and i'm dara~!!!" they exclaimed. You giggled and shook their hands.

"i'm CL" you said. 'thank God they don't know anything about me' you thought.

"So... how long have you two date?" asked Hyung, making the rest of the guys laughing. "what?" she asked.

"we're not dating..." you said, while junhyung is glaring at the guys to stop them from laughing.

"oh. sorry. hee hee... soo what brought you here?" she asked again.

"She's in our group now." Junhyung answered.

"really?! yay! we got a new girl!!" hyuna scream and dance around in joy.

"she's always like this." junhyung whispered making you chuckled.

"where do you live?" Doo Joon asked when the time is 9 p.m

you stuttered. "um, near this place." 

"junhyung can take you home then." Doojoon said and the rest nodded.

"no no! i can walk by myself...bye guys!" you said and leave as fast as you can before they can stop you.

***

"what's wrong with her?" Yoseob asked.

"Let's follow her~" hyuna sang. Everyone looked at her.

"what?! i'm just curious where she live.... she didn't say much about herself...'' she defend.

"cmon let's go" everyone get up and decided to follow you from afar.

***

"Nuna! where have you been?" asked L.Joe your brother. You met him on the way home.

"hanging out with new friends. how 'bout you?" you asked him.

"same here. wait.. FRIENDS?! wow, they're not afraid of you?" asked L.Joe.

"they don't know anything..." you said as you walk together with him.

"Nuna... why don't you move to my school? there are lots of people like us..." L.Joe said.

"I don't want to. I don't like it..." you answered.

"i can protect you better you know..." L.Joe mumbled. You chuckled and ruffled his pink hair.

"aigoo, my little brother wants to protect me~" you sang. He grinned.

"cmon, let's go in.I'll make my dongsaeng some food" you said and both of you went inside your house mansion while joking and talking,not knowing that there are about 20 people following you.

 

***

"holly ! she sure is rich!" Joon exclaimed.

"wow. That house is huge."

"it's a mansion!"

"guys, i think i know who's house is it..." G.Na said. Hyuna naively answered. "duh, it's CL's" and receive a smack from jihyun.

"who?" asked DooJoon.

"The Lee" Junhyung and G.na said in the same time.

"who's THE LEE?" asked Hyuna.

"he's like a gangster-mafia sort of guy...my father is his friends.He's like my dad but i think he's more powerful..." G.Na said.

"so that's why she didn't tell us anything about her...She's afraid we'll leave her..." Hyunseung said, followed by their nods.

"But she didn't know who we are..." junhyung chuckled.

"Poor girl... I heard the lee's daughter transfer school every year.. never thought it would be CL..." Dara said.

"let's talk to her tomorrow..." Junhyung said and they all leave your mansion.

***

2011/02/20 sunday

by seoulchae

kinda boring? >< kekeke..

tell me what you think! your comments r really appreciated!

thanks!