i knew it...

That guy's daughter

 

SHINee went to your school in order to protect you better. You were walking with them when L walked closer and grab your wrist, making you jump in fear.

"What are you doing here?" you asked and he smirked.

"Don't you remember our deal?" he asked and you gulp.

You were supposed to leave with him yesterday. SHINee on the other hand, become tense and Onew slapped his hand away from you.

"don't touch her" he hissed.

L laugh. And you shivered, hearing his evil laugh.

"CL... you have a lot of friends don't you? You know what i can do to them right?" he said.

"You can't do anything to them!" you shouted.

"really? SHINee-ssi... I'm sorry, but me and CL have made a deal. and i don't think people should break their deal right?" L said, clearly showing that his confidence is back.

Jonghyun jumped at him in anger, but Minho stopped him.

You looked at him and you know, L has a bad plan, nasty plan waiting if you didn't do what he said. You looked at SHINee. They're the most powerful gang. But still, you know, they can get hurt. Everyone can get hurt.

"You're still thinking? cmon CL, you know better than that. Here,let me show you a video so you can decide faster." he showed a video in his handphone and you gasped, tears fell down instantly.

"Unni... oppa..." you said as you watched the video.

it was G.Na and G.O, tied and beaten up. you can see your friends on the corner, tied, some are beaten up, some are waiting to be beaten up. G.Na looked at the camera and shouted.

"CL! DON'T DECIDE ANYTHING STUPID-AKH!" she was slapped by a girl.

"there..." L put his phone in his pocket, satisfied to see your scared look, then Minho let Jonghyun go and he started to beat L.

"LET THEM GO!" he kept shouting and punching L but L snorted.

"You think beating me up will make them free? You kill me, they're dead. His dad helps me you know.." L said and looked at you.

"oppa, stop" you said when Jonghyun is going to punch him.

"Chaerin..." Key spoke up.

"Fine, L. You win. I'll go with you. Let them go now" you said slowly.

"NO! you can't!" Key shouted and you run to him and hug him, crying in his arms.

"oppa... i'll meet you someday okay?" you said and you looked at key, who's now crying.

"Don't leave us... please. We'll kill your dad and L.. please.." Key begged and you shook your head.

"I don't want you to turn into evil like them. L, when will we leave?" you asked.

"In an hour" he said, standing up.

"call your men, make sure my friends are safe and treated well. and i'll go with you" you said and he smile and nodded, texting his men.

"Don't go chaerin"

"nuna..."

SHINee kept holding your wrist, with tears in their eyes and you cried harder.

"Don't make it harder please... " you said and you run towards L.

"good" he said, took your hand and walked out of the school, leaving SHINee in pain and anger.

***

You walked into the private plane with L. It was just both of you.

"my dad..." you trailed off.

"he's not here...." he said, sitting next to you.

And soon the plane take off and L fell asleep while you kept looking at the window, tears flowing down.

"Sorry, Chaerin... sorry..." you heard L mumble in his sleep.

You looked at him .

"what do you mean?" you asked him.

"what?" he opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Why are you apologizing?" you asked and he shook his head.

"L, If i die, will everyone be safe?" you asked after a few hours of silence.

"you're gonna kill yourself?"

"maybe..." you looked at the window, smiling sadly and a pang hit L's heart.

'I'm so sorry... i do want you. But i didn't plan it to go this far...' he thought but unfortunately he might've slip out.

You looked at him.

"You didn't plan this?" you asked and he sigh.

"It's my dad isn't it?" you asked, he didn't answer.

"L! TELL ME!" you raised your voice.

"yes." 3 letters. and you sigh and laugh hopelessly.

"i knew it. that jerk." you said.

"don't tell anyone CL, He's gonna kill my family." he said.

"He threatened you?" he nodded.

"how?"

"He knows, i want you. well, it was kinda my fault cause i told him i want you. So i proposed a lot of ideas and things, so i can get his side. Then he threatened to kill my family if i didn't do what he said... " He lowered his head and your glare at him softened.

You pat his back when you saw he started to cry.

"L..."

"CL, i do like you. I love you. I was so annoyed when you got engaged with junhyung. And i was mad. I planned to take you away. But this, the torture... it wasn't my idea..." he cried.

"I have to tell SHINee" you said and you looked at you, shaking his head.

"Don't. He'll kill my family"

"Then what are we supposed to do?!" you groaned.

"Do what he says."he said and you laugh.

"that's stupid L.SHINee oppa can make a plan..." you said.

"but."

"They're more powerful than dad. Specially if the whole SM is included" you smiled and he finally gives in.

"Don't let my family get hurt."

***

2011/04/26 tuesday

by seoulchae

well??

i don't want L to be the total villain here TT^TT

He's just to cute to be one isn't he? LOL

*fangirling*

well anyway, comment and tell me what you think! :D