the end :D

That guy's daughter

 

 

sorry, haven't update for ages [90 degree bow]

well here goes nothing.. :)

enjoy!

 

***

You were cuddling with Junhyung while the rest are lying around the living room, enjoying some leisure time when the door suddenly opened, and a group of guys barge in and attack you. Everyone started to fight. Junhyung lost his concentration when he saw you being dragged away by none other than your dad. You were screaming and kicking him but he's too strong. L.Joe runs to you and tries to hit him but failed. He got kicked and he fell to the floor.

"L.JOE!" you shouted.

"Shut up!" your dad shouted at you and you glared at him. 

"Let go!" you scream.

Key runs to you and tried to help you but a guy came behind him and hit his head, making him unconscious. 

"good job. Bring him too." Your dad said and they pick him up.

***

the house was a total mess by the time your dad's men left. The girls keep running around to help the hurt one. 

"where's CL?" G.Na asked.

"Key's gone too" Taemin whispered.

Junhyung hurriedly put on his jacket and tried to get out of the house but stopped by Doojoon.

"don't be an idiot. You'll kill yourself. Look at you" he said.

"She's gonna get hurt! I have to save her!" he shouted, trying to release himself from Doojoon's grip.

Kikwang walked to him and punch him.

"she'll be okay. Key's there. We fix ourselves first, then save them" he said and junhyung groaned in frustratiion.

Minho is now in front of his laptop, doing his research, accompanied by gayoon.

"Found them. Warehouse. 19 b" He said pointing at his laptop screen.

***

At the warehouse. 

You were tied and you were lying on the floor, whimpering in pain after your dad hit you. Key was taken by your dad after that.

''junhyung.. pleaseee come save us'' you cried.

***

"well well. ... it's been a long time, kim ki bum" your dad said with his evil smile.

"Let go!" key shouted, earning a punch from one of the men.

"I've done some.... research.... and i found an interesting information..." he stops for a while.

"turns out you used to date my daughter and you still love her.." key jerks up at his words.

"speechless now?okay. let's make a deal, shall we?" he asked.

not letting key cuts in, he talks again.

"you get chaerin. But in return, give me information about SM. I want SM now." he said and looked at Key, trying to figure out what he's thinking.

Then he heard him laughed. Key's laughing very hard. He smirked at your dad.

"you think i'm an idiot? yes i love her. But i'm not like you who'd do such a low thing to get what he wants. Besides, i'm happy being her friend. No need to get her. She has junhyung" key said with ease, making your dad angry.

He was gonna hit him with a baseball bat when he heard gunshot. He looked at the room where you were kept and gasped in shock. All of his men are now lying on the floor, dead. He glared at key who's smiling triumphantly.

Your dad hurriedly run outside, after he took his gun with him.

"Y-you!" he pointed the gun at MBLEAST and the rest of the gang. The girls are now trying to support your body. Junhyung smirked as he pointed his gun at your dad.

"better surrender now." he said.

"What if i don't want to?" your dad smirked, his gun still pointed at them.

"i think you should listen to him, DAD" l.joe emphasize the word "dad" as he come behind your dad and pointed a gun at his head.

Your dad's eyes widened in shock. He growled and put down the gun. 

"let's end him" Lee Joon smiles and was about to pull the trigger when you shouted with your remaining power.

"don't kill him"

"BUT HE'S--!" you cut junhyung's words.

"don't kill him. I'll do it. Or let L.Joe do it.... He's not my dad. He'll never be. You pick us from the street, telling us you're gonna be a dad for us, and we believed you. But boy were we an idiot. You trained us, to be like you...... You ruined us... and you have to pay" you smirked and L.Joe smiled.

He pulls the trigger and BANG

in a matter of seconds, your 'dad' is now lying on the floor, dead. Some guys hurriedly went inside his room to save Key and get you out.

Junhyung kept hugging  you all the way to SM headquarter.

"oppa, if you keep hugging, i'll die out of breath" you joke and he pouted.

He landed a kiss on your lips making you blush.

"I'm just so happy you're okay. We're okay" he whispered and you cupped his face.

"I'm happy too junhyung" you smiled and he kissed you passionately.

"EEEEW!!!!! THAT'S JUST SO GROSS! MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR BROTHER!" L.Joe shouted and you glared at him with a red cheek.

"SHUT UP!" you shouted back.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SHOUTING AT ME NOW!" L.Joe acts dramatically, making you rolled your eyes.

"get lost, l.joe" you muttered and everyone laughed.

"if i get lost, you'd be lonely, nuna..." he kiss your cheek and laughed.

"ugh!! I hate you!!!!!" you screamed.

"i love you too nuna!" he beamed.

***

2011/05/19 thursday

By Seoulchae

 

and now it's done~!!!! 

read my other fanfic please :D

thanks!

and don't forget to leave comments!!!!