Fight

That guy's daughter

 

"we'll take you inside" Key offered and you nodded, leaning on key for support.

You opened the door and gasped. L.Joe is lying on the floor, beaten up. And you saw your dad looking at you furiously. Key,and the rest of SHINee tensed up, and gather around you and L.Joe to protect you.

"Move aside" Your dad said.

"No" Onew pierced him with his cold eyes.

"Don't mess with me kid." He said and started to punch Onew and Jonghyun.

L step forward and smile as he grab Taemin and tried to punch him but he failed. Taemin, being the flexible boy, started to hit him and beat him up. 

"Get the girl!" your dad shouted and you saw guards coming towards you and grab your hand.

"LET ME GO!" You screamed.

"Don't touch her." Key said with a cold voice, sending shivers to the guards' body, before he kick him in the stomach.

"Key. what should we do?" you winced in pain as Key tried to take you away and Minho lifted unconscious L.Joe.

"Chae rin~ We're her--- What the hell?!" G.Na shouted as she entered the house with your friends.

"HELP!" You shouted and Junhyung run to the living room and saw you. Everyone tried to run to you but stopped by the bodyguards.

Then suddenly you were taken away by your dad, while key is kicked in the stomach, making him fall to the floor, groaning in pain.

"LET ME GO!" you screamed and earned a slap.

He started to beat you and slap you. You didn't bother to scream anymore because it hurts so much, with the previous scars and cuts, and you were getting tired. You saw your dad grab a chair and was going to hit you when Key hit him with a stick and he fell to the floor. Then MBLEAST continued to fight the bodyguards, while Junghyung and Key run to you.

"Chaerin-ah!" key called you.

''k-key o-o-op-oppa" you stuttered and slowly close your eyes.

"YAH! CHAE RIN! DON'T YOU DARE TO DIE!" Junhyung shouted.

"Let's take her to SM. She'll be safe there." Key said and junhyung nodded, lifting your body and walked outside with minho, l.joe and key.

"We'll catch up later!" doojoon said as he punched the last member.

"we have to finish this guy" Onew and Jonghyun said, looking at your dad and L.

Taemin happily skipped towards them with ropes.

"Should we tied them?" he cheerfully asked and they nodded.

"You, ajusshi, just hurt my favorite nuna. That's a big no no" Taemin pouted and kick your dad.

"And you, L-ssi. Tried to hurt my nuna too... hm... that's a huge no no too~" he sang and kick L.

L groaned in pain as he lied on the floor. Hyunah came to him and slap him.

"You, are no longer considered my cousin." she hissed.

"How come CL's dad is acting like that?" Kikwang asked.

"Because L corrupted his head. Chaerin's dad is obsessed with power. He'd do anything. he always beat CL and L.Joe" Jonghyun explained with a sad eyes.

"They're not gonna stop..." onew said and everyone nodded silently.

"At least for now they will~! Let's go see nuna and L.Joe!" Taemin sang and run out of the house.

"Cmon guys. Let's go to SM." Onew said.

"What's SM?" Gayoon asked.

"It's our father's headquarter. They have the most advanced technology for medical. She and L.Joe will be treated there." Onew smiled.

***

2011/04/25 monday

by seoulchae