we should get help :D

That guy's daughter

 

Your father was thrilled when L told him you're coming with him to US to "expand your study". What he doesn't know is that you hated it. L would be at your house everyday to talk with him. and you would lock yourself in your room, crying yourself to sleep, every single day.

 

At school, you'd avoid your friends, not wanting them to get hurt by L.

"CL!" Junhyung called you but you've run away.

"WAIT!" he chased you and grab your wrist, spun it so you'd face him.

You didn't dare to look at his eyes, so you keep looking down.

"What's wrong with you?" he groaned.

"I told you, junhyung. I'm leaving with L in 5 days. I don't want to be attached to anyone of you anymore." 

"I thought you love me, CL. Please.. Don't go..."  He pleaded.

"Junhyung,... I love you. I love you so much. That's why i'm going."

"You're killing me if you leave,you know." He said with a sad eyes and you smiled bitterly.

"No. You'd be dead if i chose to stay with you. I have to go now." You said and leave him.

You walked into the music room and heard someone clap and chuckled.

"Good girl,CL" he said.

You glared at him "Leave,L" you said coldly.

"You know, you shouldn't say that kind of thing, CL... ckck.. We're gonna be together in 5 days anyway.." he smiled but it soon faded, when he saw your face wet by your tears. you walked to him.

"YOU! I hate you for taking my friends away from me. Taking the guy i love the most away from me. Taking my brother away from me! What more do you want!? Can't you leave me in peace!!!!" you shouted, and break down.

"CL.." he was shocked.

"Don't call my name. I hate you. i Hate you for taking everything for me. Are you happy now? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TEARS I SHED EVERY DAMN NIGHT?! " you shouted at him, with so much hatred in your eyes.

"LEAVE ." You said coldly.

"Don't forget, CL. No matter what. I'm not gonna change my mind. You didn't leave with me, they'll suffer." he said before he closed the door.

***

http://youtu.be/ypit0NcNV-8

You cried and stayed in the music room for hours. You looked at the clock. It passed the school's hour.

"8 PM... i think i better go now" you thought as you walked out of school.

you didn't want to go home because L would be there. So you walked to the  park and sit on one of the bench.

"Why is my life so hard..." you whispered and sigh, looking at the black sky.

"You can share it with us you know..." you heard someone spoke behind you.

You turned your back and stand up, finding all of your friends standing behind you with a smile on their face.

"guys..." you said as G.Na walked closer to you and hug you tightly.

You can feel your throat choked as tears fell down again. You hug her back and started to sob.

"Unni.." you cried.

4Minute and 2NE1 came to you and hug you too, unable to not cry. While the guys stand around you, with teary eyes. They know how much pain you're in just by hearing your cry.

"there there... don't cry" G.Na patted your back.

"unni.. I.. -I have to do this..." you cried.

"what do you mean?" Hyunah asked wiping her tears.

"I i- i-love you guys.. i don't want you to get hurt.." you said between your sobs.

"Chae rin ah..." Junhyung called you by your real name and you looked at him.

G.Na let go of the hug and Junhyung hug you. You cried harder in his embrace, feeling comfortable to let all your heart out. Junhyung caressed your back .

"Tell us everything Chae Rin.." he said.

"He- he took Junhyung.. and - and he said, he'll let junhyung live if i agree to leave with him to US... and- and- if i didn't go with him.. Everyone will suffer.." you whispered, but loud enough for them to hear.

"What the hell is wrong with that idiot!" Hyunah snapped.

"Hyunah,chill" Joon said.

"Sorry, CL. My cousin is known as the biggest jerk and idiot" Hyunah apologized and you giggled.

"Not your fault hyunah.." you said.

"Anyway.. what should we do now?" seungho asked.

"we can't do anything. His family is pretty powerful..and our parents won't help us, knowing that messing with L's parents means trouble, specially when my dad support L" You said.

"We can... if we get help..." Lee Joon smirked, and everyone looked at him.

"how?" junhyung asked.

"SHINee." He answered and smiled started to formed on everyone's face except you.

"SHINee?" you said and they nodded.

"why?" junhyung asked, when he saw your uneasy face and you smile.

"nothing..." you answered.

***

2011/04/24 sunday

By seoulchae