We'll protect you :)

That guy's daughter

 

Everyone decide to go to SHINee the next day since it's saturday.

"BEAST? MBLAQ?4Minute? 2NE1? G.NA?" Onew called the group as he walked to them with a wide grin.

"hey onew!" they all started to greet each other. You and Junhyung just came after he picked you up. You stopped walking when you saw a familiar guy. and the guy stopped talking and stared at you.

"Chae Rin?" he called.

"Key?" you smiled sheepishly.

He walked to you with a big smile and hug you.

"Long time no see babyy~!" he said and you laughed.

'like old times,.. no awkwardness' you thought and you heard junhyung's coughed.

"Yo junhyung!" Key greet him, still having his arm around your shoulder.

"Key.. junhyung.. is kinda.. my.. boyfriend" you whispered and he looked at you in shock.

"You dare to cheat on me?!" he shouted and everyone turned their attention at you. specially junhyung. You rolled your eyes.

"I didn't cheat on you Key. You're my only one." you repeated the line you've always said every time you were with him.

"Chae rin?" Junhyung asked you.

"he's kinda.. my .." You didn't finished your sentence cause Key cut you.

"I'm her ex~!" he said with a big smile.

You slapped his head.

"Don't be so proud, idiot." you said.

"relax junhyung. Don't get jealous. We're just bff now" Key said with a smile and you smiled looking at junhyung who soon relaxed when he heard that.

"didn't know you would get a boyfriend. i heard you got engaged with that M guy? N?" he said.

"It's L" you corrected him.

"yeah..."

"well, i was gonna get engage to him, then they all messed it up, and i ended up with him[pointing at junhyung]. But now we got a huge problem." you said.

Key looked at you.

"did someone do something to you?" he protectively asked you.

You and SHINee has been friends since kindergarten and they all treated you like their sister. Well, Key and you used to love each other but decided to end it,realizing it was more of brother-sister love. But you're still close with them and they can be protective sometimes, specially when you got into trouble.

you told them everything and you saw SHINee's eyes lit in anger and you know, they're planning something.

"Taemin..." you called the magnae who's now drinking his banana milk, whispering to jonghyun.

"ne nuna?" he asked naively.

"don't do anything stupid" you said and he pouted.

"But my plan would be fun" he whined and you pinched his cheeks.

"so cute" you said.

"But really, Chae rin. we're gonna stop him" Onew said and you nodded with a smile as he hug you.

"i know you can, oppa." you said.

"we're your brothers. we'll protect you." Jonghyun said.

***

"no wonder everyone is scared at you" junhyung chuckled when he drove you home.

"why?"

"Your friends are SHINee. THE SHINee. You're Lee" he said and you pouted.

"It's not a big deal"

"it is. Cmon, don't you know SHINee is like THE Biggest gang? And to top that, lead by someone our age? That's a huge deal" he said.

"I don't know..." you said.

"pabo" he laughed and messed your hair.

"yah!" you whined.

***

"so, what's the plan?" Minho asked.

"Guys, we should destroy this guy. He dared to make our Chaerin cry" Key clenched his fist.

"yeah. We should hyung. Anyone make nuna cry must be destroy~" Taemin sang.

"I agree." jonghyun nodded.

"Fine. We'll destroy him. But how?" Onew asked. 

"Maybe we should get information first..." Minho said and everyone nodded.

"Good idea. We better come up with a plan before she has to leave." Onew said.

***

2011/04/24 sunday

By seoulchae

comment~ and subscribe :D

thanks!