:)

That guy's daughter

 

you woke up with a massive headache. you feel warmth on your hand, and you saw junhyung is sleeping holding your right hand and Key is sleeping on the other side, holding your other hand. You smiled but then winced, because of the pain.

"Nuna!" L.Joe walked to you with teary eyes and shoved junhyung aside, hugging you.

"aish. this kid..." he whined and you giggled.

"L.Joe, are you okay?" you asked, looking at his bruised face.

He smile and nodded.

"Nuna, do you know that we're gonna live with Key hyung?" L.Joe's eyes brightened at the topic, knowing that he'll be living with his favorite hyung.

"really? What about our house?" you asked.

"You can't live there. We got your stuff sent to our house. EVERY SINGLE THING. Even the trash can" Minho said and you nodded in gratitude.

"Thank you.." you said.

Junhyung hug you and smiled.

"I was worried, pabo" he said and you giggled. You started to laugh when Key shoved him away and hug you tightly.

"BABY!" he said and you saw Junhyung rolled his eyes.

"Diva" he mumbled but Key heard it and glared at junhyung.

"What?"

"D-I-V-A" junhyung repeated, annoyed because he kept hugging you.

"JOKER" Key said back.

"guys..." you called, trying to stop them from bickering but of course the didn't listen, until Doojoon and Onew slapped their dongsaeng's head.

"Shut up" they said and Key and Junhyung frowned.

"He hug my girl"
"He hug my baby"

"OH SHUT UP!" G.NA whined and everyone laughed at the boys.

"Unni" you called with a grin.

"CL! Do you know how worried we all are!!??" G.NA cried and hug you.

"can't-breathe" you gasped for air when G.Na hug you too tight.

G.O take her away and smiled at you.

"she's too excited" he said and you chuckled.

L.Joe sit on your bed and lie next to you. He smile and close his eyes, comfortable with his sister's warmth.

"He's such a cutie" Hyunah said.

"you like him?" you and she blushed.

"he must be tired. He didn't sleep at all, waiting for you to wake up." Onew said.

"How long have i been asleep?"

"about 1 day... " he answered.

"Sorry guys... i'm causing too many trouble" you said.

"No you're not. We're your friends. " Gayoon said with a sweet smile.

***

few days later, you were discharge from SM. SHINee take you back to their house. L.Joe is so happy to be living with them. It means more play time with Taemin and he can hung out with Key. You smiled as you saw him skipping with taemin into the house.

"I miss our childhood times" key said and you nodded.

"Do you remember when we first met?" you asked and he chuckled.

"Of course. Who doesn't? You were fighting against a group of boys, trying to protect L.Joe... we came and help you" he said.

"Key..."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for everything" you smiled and he wrapped his arms around your shoulder as he drag you inside.

"of course!" he said.

"Your room!" Key shouted, opening a door. It was pretty, http://cocomale.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/pastel_bedroom2.jpg

"You sure know my liking, key oppa" you said beaming as you entered the room.

"I'll leave you here okay. Take some rest" he said and kiss your forehead and close the door.

***

"You know she has junhyung already right?"

"I know. But i love her"

"don't do anything stupid"

"Relax. I won't. I'm gonna stand by her side. I'll protect her"

"why don't you move on instead?"

"No. I'll wait for her. Maybe later i'll move on... But now, she needs her best friend"

"I don't want you to get hurt. we don't want you to get hurt.."

"I've been hurt more. It hurts me more if i can't protect her..."

"It's been too long..."

"I Love her since kindergarten. I don't think it'll be easy to move on. So please, i won't ruin their relationship. Relax okay. I'll just be a shadow and protect her"

***

2011/04/25 monday

By seoulchae

Who do you think he is?? LOL

Tell me, who do you want it to be??? :D

don't forget to comment and subscribe!

thanks!