sweet doesn't last very long.

That guy's daughter

 

'why am i feeling so.. uneasy today?' you thought as you walked to the school.

Suddenly, a black limo stopped next to you and you saw L getting out with an evil smirk.

"What do you want?" you asked, coldly.

"I Believe your boyfriend. No, your fiance is in trouble, CL" he said and you gawked at him.

"What do you mean? What did you do to him?" you asked him.

"Well.. a bit of this and that..." he then showed you a picture from his phone and you gasped.

The picture showed Junhyung tied and with bruises and cuts all over his body. 

"Let him go!" you shouted, almost crying, worrying about junhyung.

"well, I will, BUT! on One condition.." he said.

"what is it? name it." you impatiently said.

"Leave Korea with me." He said.

"are you crazy?"

"no. Leave with me and be with me, or he'll be dead in.... 5 minutes tops... you know the beating is not gonna stop until you said yes right?" he smirked.

you bit your lips and nodded. He took your hands and take you with his limo to where Junhyung is.

***

"Junhyung!" you run to him and hug him.

"hey" he smiled and winced in pain.

"Junhyung, you'll be free now okay. Listen to me junhyung. NEVER ever forget that i love you okay. No matter what." your eyes got teary and he looked at you.

"what do you mean?"

"I'm going to leave with L to US." you said with a bitter smile.

"No, you can't"

"Apparently,i have to if i don't want the guy i love to be beaten to death." you smile.

"Don't, CL... Please..." you kiss his lips and looked at L.

"I've said my goodbye." you said and help Junhyung get up.

"Good. now-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Someone shouted.

"oppa?" you looked at the guy.

He has a touch of pink on his hair,with a handsome yet fierce face.

"Who is that?" Junhyung asked you.

"My cousing, jiyong..." you smile.

"What the hell did you do to her fiance!" he punched L.

L looked at you and mouthed 'stop this or he'll be dead' glancing at junhyung. you gulped and run to him.

"Stop oppa" you said.

"what?" Junhyung and Jiyong looked at you in disbelief, L smirked.

"I'm... I'm gonna leave to US with him. Don't hurt him." you said as you feel an arm flung to your shoulder.L's arm.

"She's right. Cmon, CL we should tell your dad right?" He said and you nodded slowly.

"CL!" junhyung shouted.

"sorry junhyung... i love you" you said and walked with L, leaving both guys speechless.

"Junhyung, let's get you fixed up" Jiyong said, calling his friends, Big Bang for help.

***

2011/04/23 saturday

by seoulchae