H-3.a FORCED date with L

That guy's daughter

 

"Wake up" someone keep shaking your tired body.

You opened your eyes slowly and saw L standing next to your bed, with an annoyed face.

"What?" you said.

"Get up. Shower.We're going on a date" he said.

"NO! i won't go on a date with a guy like you." you whined and started to close your eyes.

"If you don't go with me, you know what i'll do right?" he asked and your eyes shot open, glaring at him.

"fine" you said and went to your bathroom.

***

"Where are we going?" you asked him.

"shut up. I'll take you to a place you definitely will like" he said and smile,making you drop your jaw.

"what?" he looked at you.

"you smile" you said.

"so?"

"You never smile like that. You always do that smirking things or smile evilly" you said, mimicking his smirk and he laughed.

"What? Now you're shock cause i can laugh?" he said and you nodded.

"You also shocked me,CL" he chuckled.

"why?"

"You finally talked to me like i'm one of your friends. You didn't glare at me" he said and you smile.

"Maybe that's because i forgot you're a jerk" you said.

"Why are you so hard-headed?" he asked you.

"How am i a hard headed? You're the stubborn one" you sigh.

"You didn't want to be with me. Why is that?"

"Really, L? You're asking me why?"  you rolled your eyes.

"every girls would kill to be with me, you know.. But you, you chose Junhyung over me" he said.

"He's a nice guy. and he didn't threaten people when they didn't chose him" you said, getting angry.

"You know L? People like you, would never understand what love really means. This. Trying to OWN me. It's not love. You're being competitive. Don't let it ruin you. You should meet someone who's love you." you said, looking at your phone.

"what are you doing?" L asked.

"texting my boyfriend" you answered. He scowled, grab your phone and threw it away to the street.

"YAH! THAT'S MY PHONE!" you shouted.

"I told you to stay away from him" he said coldly.

"Let me out" you said.

"No"

You looked at him angrily and you opened the car's door. He looked at you in shocked.

"I don't want to be with you. I gave you a chance to be a better person and you ruined it. You really are a jerk" you said before you jumped out of the car.

You fell to the grass and you started to run, trying to grab your phone, which is now full of scratches. You sigh in relieve when you check your phone and it still worked. You run again, and dialed Number 1 on your speed dial.

"Hello?" he answered.

"KEY! YOU GOTTA HELP ME!" You screamed through the phone.

"where are you? what happened?" he asked.

"I'm near ____ cafe" you said.

"we're inside the cafe! i'll come and get you" he said and you end the call.

You can feel your leg getting weaker and you look to see your legs is full of cuts. And tired of running, you fell down again. This time, Key came in time with the rest of SHINee to catch you.

"What the hell? What happened to you!" he said, looking at your bruised arms, bleeding leg and cuts on your face.

"L, took me on a date. and he throw away my phone. I .. we fight.. and i told him to let me out. he said no. so i jumped" you said in one breath.

"CL!" You turned your back and saw L looking at you furiously.

Onew and Jonghyun, the two eldest step out and face him,with so much hatred in their eyes.

"You... what the hell is wrong with you!" Jonghyun snapped and grabbed L in the collar.

L scoffed and punched him.

"Don't touch me.loser" he scoffed

"L, L ... L,.. you don't know who we really are huh?" onew said with a smirk.

"what? A bunch of idiots?" he smirked back.

"Ever heard of SHINee?" Taemin now stand beside Onew.

"SHINee? Of course, the most powerful gang . why??"

"You just punched one of the member. And you just talked back to the leader." Taemin smile innocently, while L looked panicked.

"You dare to touch CL again. You'll be dead." Minho said and punched L.

"Cmon, Chaerin. Let's get you home" Key said.

'dammit, CL. You're gonna pay for this!' L furiously thought.

***

2011/04/25 monday

by seoulchae

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PARK JAE BUM!!!!