i love you!

That guy's daughter

He took you home and it was 8 pm when you arrived.

"Hey i'm home" you greeted and L.Joe dashed to you with a worried face, seeing you being carried by junhyung.

"WHAT HAPPENED???" he kept asking.

"Chill, i just fell at the beach, l.joe, nothing big" you smiled and he help you get to the couch.

"Um, nuna, someone's here for dinner" l.joe whispered when the three of you are on your way to the living room.

"who?" you asked but before he answered, you know it already. A guy your age was sitting on the couch next to your father. They're laughing and chatting. He noticed your presence and stand up, greeting you.

"Hi CL!" he said.

"L." you muttered. 

"What happened to you chaerin?" your dad asked you.

"we were on our date, i took her to the beach today. But then she accidentally fell, so i carried her" Junhyung said and smirked at L when your dad didn't look, making L frustrated.

"ah, you're so kind Junhyung. I'm so sorry for troubling you. Chaerin is always a weak girl." your dad said and hurt your heart.

You burried yourself in junhyung's chest and Junhyung knows, you want to cry.

"I'm gonna take her to her room" he said and leave.

"okay. I'll tell the maid to call you when dinner is ready." your dad said and continued the conversation with L.

 

"you can cry you know" he said as he puts you on your bed.

You shook your head and smiled bitterly. You've grown used to his mocking and insult ever since your mother died.

"i am weak.'' you sigh and junhyung cupped your face, making you look at him.

"You're not. You are the strongest girl i've ever known. well physically no. But you are when it comes to struggles, and troubles. You always fight." he said.

Your tears fell down and Junhyung hug you.

"there there.. let it out" he pat your back as you started to cry.

"You know, you're pretty" he said when you stopped crying, making you blush. He saw it and laugh. But then he leaned in and in a second, your lips touched his sending shock all over your body.

"junhyung..." you whispered.

"What?" he smiled.

"why did you kiss me?"

"I can't kiss my fiance?"

"No. i mean..." you hoped he will say those words to you.

"well, i love you. Can't i kiss you?" he said and you smiled.

"yes you can. And i love you too!" you said and peck his cheek before you went back down for dinner.

***

 

2011/04/14 thursday

by seoulchae

 

comment!!! :D