date~

That guy's daughter

"where are we going?" you kept asking while Junhyung drove away.

"CL, please... You're hurting my ears..." he whined and you grinned.

"you didn't tell me" you pouted.

"If i tell you, it won't be a surprised right?" he said and you slumped back into your seat.

"fine, might as well enjoy this ride..." you smiled.

"good." he smiled as well and both of you started to talk about each other's life.

***

"Junhyung, this is beautiiful.." you awed as you jump out of your car and walk with him to the beach.

He grabbed your hand and you blushed before you enjoyed the warm feeling. He then took you to an ice cream booth.

"what do you want?" he asked you with his gentle voice.

You were startled at first since you never heard his voice to be so gentle and soothing. You pointed at the mint one.

"Two mints please" he said and paid for you.

You were your ice cream with your other hands in his, when he stops.

"why are we stop-" you couldn't finish your sentence when his fingers brush your lips.

"ice cream" he smiled and his finger.

"Yah..." your face is now red.

"Are You BLUSHING~?" he teased you, making you blushed even more.

"No!" you said and started to chase him.

You didn't see a rock in front of you and you stumbled, falling and hurting your legs. You looked at it and see your knees are scrapped and one of your ankle is sprained. Junhyung hurriedly run to you to check it.

"pabo" he kept saying with his warm smile as he wipe your knees with his handkerchief and lift you bridal style.

"Ya. what are you doing?!" you panicked.

"You're hurt, CL... I'm being a good fiance" he smiled and take you back to his car and drove home.

***

2011/04/13 wednesday

by seoulchae

comment! and subscribe!! >^<