not with L but with YOU!?

That guy's daughter

The week passed by so fast. In no time, you're already become their close friends. Even though people still look at you differently, you didn't care anymore since you know that these friends that you have will be there for you. Tomorrow will be the day of the engagement party. G.NA slept over at your house since you're very nervous and scared. G.Na didn't tell you what her plan is, she kept assuring you that you won't get engaged. You fell asleep after hours of talking with her.

 

G.NA's POV

when CL is asleep, i decided that i should call him.

"yoboseyo?" his sleepy voice greet me rudely.

"ya, is that how you great your nuna?" i scold him.

"ah, G.NA nuna? mianhae.. waeyo?" he asked.

"I want you to come to CL's party tomorrow."

"the engagement party?"

"yes.."

"but i thought everyone is invited..."

"i know! but you must come. I need your help, kiddo."

"what help? nuna, it's 3 am! i'm so tired~" he whined.

"ya. i want you to come and ____ don't forget to bring__" i explained.

"mwo?! but i-"

"ya, kiddo. Don't argue with me. You know nuna is very scary right?"

he gulped. "n-ne nuna..."

"beside, it'll be nice if it works for real." i dreamily said.

"nuna, i'm going to sleep again." he said and hung up. i beamed before i went to CL's bed and sleep.

***

The next day...

It was a hectic day for you. Your dad called a makeup artist and hair stylist. He brought designers to pick your clothes. G.NA had to leave early because she also need to get ready. You keep on sighing. 

At 6 P.M, you already on your dress, with your makeup and hair done. You were sitting on your couch when L.Joe came with his tux and went to you.

"nuna, let's go" he said. You grab his hand and both of you walk to your limo.

"i'm scared L.Joe..." you whispered. L.Joe smiled as he hug you.

"gwenchanha... I'll do anything to stop it." he said. He knows G.Na's plan already. G.Na told him yesterday. Even though you tried to eavesdrop, you can't since G.Na and L.Joe kept hiding away from you.

You arrived at the Ballroom half an hour later. People already gathered. You bowed and greet them, with L.Joe following you. You walked to your dad and greet him. After that, you tried to find your friends but your dad stop you. He grab your wrist tightly, making you winced.

"don't mess it up, or you'll know what i'm gonna do." he said through his teeth, you nodded and ran off to your friends.

"Unni~!" you said when you saw G.Na is looking for you.

"Ah hi guys!" you greeted others.

"CL~!! you look beautiful!" they cooed, making you blushed. You look around and relaxed when you saw L.Joe is hanging out with his friends, TEEN TOP. You decided to have fun with your friends. They danced and laugh around. After you feel a little tired, you sit on the red velvet couch, next to Junhyung.

"hey" he greeted you.

"hey" you replied.

"so, engagement huh?" he smirked.

"yeah..."

"with who? you never told us the guy..."

"His name is Myungsoo... " 

"Myungsoo? L? the Kim's clan son?"

"yes. You know him?"

"he's like our friend and he's Hyunah's distant cousin..." he explained. you didn't say anything.

"let's talk about other thing then," he smiled when he noticed your sad face. You nodded and in no time, you were giggling at his jokes and punch him lightly when he teased you. G.Na noticed you and Junhyung and she smiled. She headed to where G.O is and slung her arms around her boyfriend's neck. She kissed his cheek and told him to look at you and Junhyung.

"they're so cute together..." G.O admitted. G.Na laughed and nodded.

"so baby,do you want to dance?" he asked G.Na when the DJ started to play slow song, G.NA take his hand and they walked to the dance floor.

"um, you wanna dance?" junhyung shyly asked you. You blinked a few times before you smiled and headed to the dance floor. You wrapped your arms around his broad shoulder and his hand is on your waist. You were so close together, making you nervous. You can feel your face is getting hot and your heart is beating faster.

"May I have your attention please?" The Lee came to the stage.

You're still holding hand with Junhyung when your dad went to the stage. Everyone stopped what they're doing and look at him.

"Thank you everyone for coming to this party. Now, the highlight of this party is this announcement i'm going to make. Me and Kim would like to marry our son and daughter off." he said proudly with Kim next to him smiling. Myungsoo was sitting on chair,bored. He looked around and found you and junhyung together. He smirked as he walk to you. The lights are directed at you, who's still with junhyung.

"now, Ms.Lee!" the MC present you. Junhyung and you were surprised with the light. Junhyung's phone ring.

"what the?" he whined.

"it's time" the called said and hung up the call. Junhyung glance at you who's now shaking in nervousness and worry. He sigh as he held your hand tighter.

"what?" you noticed his grip is getting stronger.

"CL, do you want to get engaged?" he asked. You shook your head instantly.

"well then, you have to let G.Na do the plan okay?" he said and you nod.

just when Myungsoo was trying to grab your hand, Junhyung pulls your body so you face him, he cupped your face and planted a kiss on your lips. You were shock and you can see G.Na's smile from the edge of your eyes. You tried to pull it off but Junhyung's soft lips makes your hearts flutter and you can feel your body weakened. after a while, you put your arms around his neck and kiss him back. Junhyung smiled and kiss you more passionately. 

"STOP!" you father shouted. You broke the kiss off, and saw Junhyung's sweet smile , smiling at you.

"CL..." Myungsoo called you. You look at him and shot him an apologetic look.

"sorry" you mouthed. You can feel Junhyung's body warmth, wrapping you as he pulled you closer to him.

The crowd went nuts. Everyone is now talking, and you can see L's dad is not happy. Your father didn't look happy, but he didn't look sad too. 

Junhyung take you to the stage. He bowed at your father and L's.

"i'm sorry for this but i think i fell in love with your daughter. This is why i can't let her get engaged with someone else." he said.

your mouthed form an O shape.

"are you sure about this?" you whispered.

"trust me" he winked.

***

"what were you thinking?!" You father asked both of you when the party is over. He had to apologize to the Kim for cancelling the engagement. fortunately, since everyone's dad is best friend, they let it pass. Mr.Kim said he's glad that he doesn't have to ruin your 'relationship' with junhyung. while L looked disappointed as he left with his parents.

"we fell in love?" Junhyung replied with his grin.

His parents came too. They shot him a glare.

"you embarassed us!" his mother said.

"Mrs.Yong. relax. i think i know how to solve this problem." your father said and Junhyung's father smiled.

"me too, Lee. i think they should get married, don't you think?"

"yes. since we don't want our children to marry some kind of low life, we should be grateful they fell in love with our friend's children." your father replied.

"MARRIED?!" you shouted.

"yes. You object?" your father asked. You shook your head and sit down.

"well, it's settled then. I'm so happy, i'm gonna have a daughter soon~!" mrs.Yong smiled at you and hug you.

You were startled by her warmth and her essence. She smelled like your mother who passed away when you were 10. You hug her back and smile, trying to hold back your tears since you started to miss your mother.

"i'm glad i'm gonna have a mother too.." you said.

"aigoo, call me eomoni!" she said.

"ne. eomoni" you smiled. 

***

"see? My plan worked!" G.Na squealed when you went back to your room.  Everyone is there. Even Teen Top and the guys. You walked in with Junhyung. Junhyung lie on the carpet and sigh.

"nuna... " he whined.

"what?" G.Na asked. You look at everybody and sit next to junhyung.

"what is that?" asked Hyuna, noticing that a ring is placed on you finger. "and that?!" she asked louder, looking at the similar ring on Junhyung's finger.

"we're... kinda engage now' you mumbled, but Everyone heard it clearly. They laughed and clapped their hands.

"that's great!" G.NA squealed. Junhyung cover his face with his bare hands.

"see? MY PLAN worked!" she said to G.O who then give her a peck.

"i see babe" he said.

***

2011/02/26 saturday

by seoulchae

 

sooo~~~~??? ekekeke..

Junhyung-CL now~ haaaah.. poor L.. ><

let's see what he'll do next ..

don't forget to comment~!