New school

That guy's daughter

You stop a few hundreds meters from school. You can see the building now. You take a deep breath as you begin to walk again. But someone stop you.

"miss, you should get inside the car." he said.

"no need. I'll be walking from here." you replied.

"but master--" he said but you cut him.

"i don't care about my father's order. I told you i'm gonna walk." you snapped and he bowed to you before you left.

you sigh as you walked towards the school gate. Some students walk passed you. After few minutes, you arrived at the school gate. You take another deep breath and observe the school. It's a cheap school. The building looks like it hasn't been repainted for years. Some of the windows are broken. But the fact that the school is humongous makes you look at it in awe. It was bigger that your last-expensive school. You smiled and walked inside. You didn't forget to bowed at the teacher who's at the front gate.

'administration....' you thought as you walk around the school to find the administration office.

You bumped into a group of guys. There are 11 guys in total. You look up and you saw their handsome face. You smiled a little and half-bowed as you apologize.

"sorry." you said. you heard some of them snickered and smirked.

"you don't know us?" said one of the guys. 

"um... no of course. By the way, do you know where the administration office is?" you asked them. Then you heard some of them saying 'ah...' and nodded.

"You really don't know who we are?" he asked again impatiently.

"no."

"really really don't know who we are?"

"no i don't"

"So you don't even know our names?"

"are you deaf or something?" you snapped at the guy, irritated. They widen their eyes and some student who walks passed you started to watch and whisper as they go.

"what?" he asked.

"see... something's wrong with your hearing. I asked you a question you didn't even answer it. You kept asking the SAMEEE question... jeez..." you said and few of his friends chuckled.

"who are you?" he asked with annoyance.

"me? why are you asking? Oh . i'm gonna be late now." you said and left him to ask other student.

"hyung, she's new i think..." said other guy who's shorter than him.

"but still! she- UGH!" he said and his friends laugh.

"cmon, guys, let's go to class..." another guy said as they went on their ways to their classroom.

***

After you finished your administration, you went to your class. You will be in class 3-D.

'ah, this is class 3D..' you thought and you knocked at the door. The teacher who greet is you is a very old lady. She smiled and take you inside.

"class, this will be your new classmate. Her name is--- " she said but you cut her.

"CL. My name is CL." you said as you smile at your classmate who's staring at you. 

They smile back.

"well, CL, please sit next to Junhyung. Junhyung! raise your hand." she said.

You looked around the class and spotted a guy raising his hand lazily before he went back to sleep. 

"you!" you said, a little too loud since the class is now looking at both of you and Junhyung's eyes now fixed on you.

"something's wrong?" the teacher ask.

"no. all good Ms. Kim." you said and sit next to Junhyung who's smirking at you.

"so.. CL... what kind of name is that?" he mocked.

"mind your own business JOKER. what kind of NAME is THAT?" you mocked back as you saw his name on his book.

he scoffed. "it's a cool name." he mumbled. you chuckled.

"so does the name CL" you said and smile. he smiled back.

"yeah right. mine's cooler." he said.

"mine is." you replied.

Both of you keep on arguing who's name is cooler until Ms.Kim scolded both of you.

"CL-ssi! Yong Junhyung! Out! NOW!" she said.

'wow, for an old lady, she sure is tough' you thought as you walk outside followed by junhyung.

You sit on the floor in front of the classroom and let out a heavy sigh. Junhyung who's standing next to you is staring at you.

"why are you acting like you're old?" he asked. You glared at him.

"it's my first day of school, DUDE. and i'm out of the class already." you said.

"well, why don't i show you around. I'm bored already..." he asked. You look up and nodded.

"yeah. Why not.." you said and followed him.

"I'll take you to my friends first. You should meet them." he said and grabbed your hand and run.

***

"hyung who is-" one of his friend ask.

"ARE.YOU.CRAZY?!" you shouted while panting. You just run around the school to find HIS friends. Junhyung chuckled as he take a sit under the tree, next to his friends who had a baby-face.

"meet my friends." he said.

"what? you said you're gonna show me around!" you said, stomping your feet while the guys are laughing.

"Well, this is our first stop. MBLEAST's Place." he said. You look around. It was on the school's garden. You stare at each one of them.

"okay. let's go now." you said and turn your back.

"you didn't introduce yourself. That's not nice, little girl~" someone sang. you look back and you see a well-built guy with a goofy smile, smiling at you.

"I'm CL." you said.

"CL? cute name." he said.

"It's not cute!" you shouted again, and they laughed.

"well, i'm Lee Joon."

"i'm Byunghee, but call me G.O"

"i'm Seungho."

"I'M MIR!"

"chundoong or thunder~"

"doojoon."

"yoseob~!"

"hyunseung, nice to meet you."

"dongwooon~"

"hi-yeom! i'm kikwaaaang!"

they walk and shake your hand energetically. You smile and decided to sit with them. You were sitting next to kikwang and junhyung.

"sooo, where do you come from?" kikwang asked.

you gulped.

"um, i'm from KN High." you mumbled. And they stare at you in awe except Junhyung and Kikwang.

"wuaaah! that's like, the most expensve school right?!" Doojoon said and you lower your head.

"you must be very rich, girl~" said G.O

"i'm not rich okay!" you said and walked away, leaving them confused. 

'why does it have to be like this...' you kept thinking, not knowing that Junhyung has been following you.

"great. Now i'm lost." you said as you sit on a bench. Junhyung sit next to you and chuckled.

"what are you doing here?" you asked.

"i just followed you here. you're lost, eh?'' he said and smile, trying to hold his laughter. 

You pouted.

"why are you so mad anyway? it's not like we insult you or anything like that." junhyung asked.

"I don't like it when people look at me like that." you said.

"Like what? a rich person?" he asked again.

"yes. cause it's not like what they think." you said and left him. 

'hm... CL... i've met here before...' junhyung thought. 'but where...'

***

2011/02/19 saturday

by seoulchae