"I like you"

A Playboy's Heart

I'm sorry for the short chapter! D: I'll try to update longer chapters in future. :3


Previous Chapter


I turned around and said coolly,"Okay, the restaurant near school. I'll pay." and then walked towards the four boys.

Hm, this is gonna be like how I dump you in future, Im Yoona. I'll just walk off coolly, leave money on the table for bill, and embarrass you in a restaurant.


Yoona's POV

"Pabo!" Sunny shouted at me. "Wanna go out today?"

I looked at Sunny and shook my head. "Number one, you are not supposed to use 'babo', you retard. Number two, I'm not free, I have a date with Key!" i grinned at her.

She looked at me and smiled, but then she raised her eyebrows. "Number one, mianhae ~" she sang and pouted before doing a little aegyo. I laughed. How could I not fall for her cuteness. "Number two, good luck Im Yoona!" She leaned in and whispered the last word. "Fighting!" I grinned at her - my innocent little best friend, and that was probably why she was my best friend.

I looked at Sunny and I felt really apologetic. "Yah, yeobo ~" I sang. "I can walk you to the bus stop. If my yeobo wants to ~" Sunny looked at me and made a little 'o' shape with before grinning and she suddenly held my hand and pulled me out of the school gate.

"Let's go ~" Sunny sang and I laughed.

Key's POV

I walked over to the restaurant and got a table for two. I ordered a cup of latte and a set lunch for myself, and drummed my fingers on the table. This girl isn't here yet? Yah, what the h-

Then I saw her. I stood up and waved at her while she walked over to me.

"H-hello, mianhae but I had to send Sunny to the bus stop." Yoona looked like she'd rushed over here. I shook my head and smiled. "Nah, I didn't wait for very long." YES I DID WAIT FOR VERY LONG.

The waiter came over and took Yoona's order. I looked at Yoona and smiled. "I heard Sunny's your best friend."
She nodded. "Yup." and then began telling me all about Sunny.

From what Yoona said.. Sunny is an innocent girl - one of the reasons why she loves Sunny and Sunny can really understand her.. Okay, Sunny seems like a pretty good girl.

So, anyway.. The next scene replayed many times before and I'm already really familiar with it. We began to eat our food, and then all of a sudden, my words pop out. "I like you." I told Yoona and smiled at her.

She looked at me and her eyes widened - in shock. We stared at each other like that for awhile, me smiling casually at her and her staring at me with O_O eyes. Then she smiled and nodded. I looked at her. "So is that it - you're my girlfriend now?" Yoona smiled and nodded.

Good. This girl was easy.