singing competition

A Playboy's Heart

HIIII!~ sooo. i'm ending the poll today, aaaand as expected, 'taemin then key' won!

Well anyways! I'm gonna try to (TRY TO) type out a long chapter today, because my holidays will be over tomorrow. ): and who actually wants their holidays to end? BOOHOO. I heard from my teacher that when we return to school, they're gonna give us as much pressure as they can! D:

KILL ME NOW.


Sunny's POV

"Yoona's taking so long to come out!" I sighed to myself while I walked in circles outside of Yoona's classroom, waiting for her to come out for breaktime.

"OHMYGOD!" I half-screamed when someone tapped me from behind. I thought it was a ghost or something! But I turned around and it was just Key. -_____- Key was laughing like some kind of mad woman now. I slapped him HARD on his back. "Yah! You should be apologizing now!" I crossed my arms and pouted. Key did a little aegyo. "Mianhae~"

A smile crept onto my face. "Waiting for Yoona?" He asked, while waving to Yoona and jumping about. I nodded and then suddenly, a whole crowd of students began rushing out. My eyes widened at the sudden crowd while Yoona came over to hug me.

Key pouted. "Don't I get a hug too?" Yoona just laughed and went over to hug her. I ran over to hold Yoona's hand and stuck my tongue out at Key. "Yoona's mine!" Then I ran off with her.


"Yah, pabo!" Yoona called out to me and pointed at this poster on the wall. "I'm interested~" She sang and I shrugged. "What has that got to do with me, Yoona sweetheart?" Yoona smiled at me. "You know, Sunny." My eyes widened, realizing what she wants me to do. "No, Yoona.. No." She did an aegyo and smiled sweetly at me. "Aw, please join the contest with me, please please please! Yeobo?"


Taemin's POV

Whee, Sunny and Yoona's not here yet! "Key hyung, where's Yoona and Sunny?" I asked Key, faking concern in my tone. Well it's not that I didn't want Sunny to hang out with us.. Just not today, because I wanna hit on girls today. (;

Key shrugged. "Sunny pulled Yoona somewhere. I thought they'd come here but i guess not.. Oh well." I smiled slyly and stood up, walking over to this random pretty girl that I saw.

"Hey pretty~" I sang. "You free after school?"

"Ne, oppa!" She giggled.

"Good. What's your name?"

"Soo Jin!"

"Ah. Taemin here. Goodbye Soo Jin, see you at the gate after school." I flashed her my killer smile and winked at her.

"The girls here are really easy to hit on, they get boring at times! Psh." I thought as I walked back to our table.

All of the hyungs were now staring at me with brows raised. "And I thought you've changed, Taemin!" Onew hyung half-shouted and threw his hands up in the air. Onew was the one who had always been the least playboy-ish between us (except for Jonghyun hyung) - and he never wanted me to be such a flirt. Probably because I was always the youngest among the five of us and I was always considered as the most innocent in our group. But hyungs, really! I'm not as innocent as you guys think. Key and I were considered as the best flirts in this school!

"Psh." I shrugged. "Why can't I hit on girls?"

"Because you're actually supposed to be innocent!" Minho sighed.

"Well I taught him all this!" Key smirked and said proudly. "That's my Taeminnie!" He reached out to pat my head but I ducked.

"You guys are really sick." Jonghyun said.

"Yah Kim Jonghyun!" We all shouted at him and Minho gave him a death glare, which caused him to shut his mouth up.

"But really, Taemin! Stop hitting on girls Just stick to Sunny already!" Onew said and went back to eating his chicken.

"I swear you'll have with chicken one day, hyung." I muttered to myself.


Yoona's POV

I skipped happily to the table with Sunny walking behind me. She finally agreed to join the contest with me! I was about to shout out to the boys when I heard Onew say something. I couldn't quite catch it but I heard something like 'Taemin', 'hitting on girls' and 'Sunny'. I swear to Allah, I definitely heard that.

AAAAND before I knew it, Sunny was at the table shouting 'Hello!!' already. I went over, ignoring what I heard just now. "Sunny agreed to join the singing contest with me!" I screamed happily at them and I swear, if Sunny's looks could kill, I would've been in my own funeral by now.

"Yoona forced me." Sunny said angrily. "Aw, don't be angry darling ~ !" I did an aegyo and Sunny laughed. I knew it! My aegyos ALWAYS made Sunny laugh, no matter how angry/sad she was.

"We'll be looking forward to you guys singing AND dancing!" The five boys said in unison, almost like they had rehearsed this scene before.

Wait, what? We have to dance too? Wow! Life is perfect!

Sunny and I looked at each other, then I began cheering while Sunny's eyes widened in shock. "Yah, Im Yoona!" Sunny screamed.  "I DO NOT WANT TO DANCE!"

"Too bad, sweetie." I stuck my tongue out at her. "You've already registered!" I hid behind Key in case Sunny comes over and tries to kill me. I heard her sigh. "Im Yoona, you ." I stuck my head out from behind Key and stuck my tongue out at her again. "I know you love me!" And I drew a heart in the air.